The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's a literal loophole, eh? LOL
Pandas are the biggest assholes in the world.

(09-22-2010, 10:35 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Pandas are the biggest assholes in the world.

I guess I can learn a thing or two from this add. LOL
(09-22-2010, 10:35 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Pandas are the biggest assholes in the world.

I think I can learn a thing or two from this ad. LOL
I don't sense much Filipino flavor from those pics ><
(09-25-2010, 11:38 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]

WTF where are the goddamned cars parked in the middle of the road?! Where are the meatbags who vandalize walls so poorly?! Where is corruption?! Where the fuck are the wastes and dog shit scattered everywhere?!

Edit: Also, why do we have monks? LOL
(09-26-2010, 09:48 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]I don't sense much Filipino flavor from those pics ><

Except for the guy and the girl in the third and fourth to last spots, those guys seem like generic "heroes" you can find in almost any comic universe. Except for Mighty Mother though, she looks like she's headed to a wedding.
the Triumph Hall looks like the Holy Sacrifice church in UP DILIMAN

[Image: holysacrifice.jpg]
EVEN THE PALM THREES ON THE UPPER LEFT IS THERE AND ALL THE OTEHR BUSHES AND SHIT AROUND IT. i whould know, ive prayed there wat

but thats a secret because i don't pray, rigth guys? I HAVE NO SOUL
looks like the artist just googled his reference because this image i have of the church is the first one you will see if you google 'Churches in UP DIliman'

EDIT: IT IS THE FUCKING CHURCH! look at that antennea >_>
Interesting read on the linked article, Nix. While I don't share the amount of his passionate disagreement on the topic, I do share his sentiments.
(09-26-2010, 11:37 AM)iraya-sama Wrote: [ -> ]
the Triumph Hall looks like the Holy Sacrifice church in UP DILIMAN

[Image: holysacrifice.jpg]
EVEN THE PALM THREES ON THE UPPER LEFT IS THERE AND ALL THE OTEHR BUSHES AND SHIT AROUND IT. i whould know, ive prayed there wat

but thats a secret because i don't pray, rigth guys? I HAVE NO SOUL
looks like the artist just googled his reference because this image i have of the church is the first one you will see if you google 'Churches in UP DIliman'

EDIT: IT IS THE FUCKING CHURCH! look at that antennea >_>

Vector...ed?! O_O
Not sure if posting this here is mean. But whatever. Nothing's going on here anyway.

[Image: Seated201.jpg]

No, I don't know this person.
UGH. I'm gonna be waaaaay more careful with spoiler tags from now on.
A little bit more of a warning with those spoilers would be really appreciated next time. Blink
(09-29-2010, 10:31 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure if posting this here is mean. But whatever. Nothing's going on here anyway.

[Image: Seated201.jpg]

No, I don't know this person.

Nice shoes Woot

Honestly though, I looked like my avatar when I first saw it.
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=437024097794

I can't post vids straight from Facebook, and this is the only other copy I saw on Youtube. I shared this on Facebook if you guys want to see the clear copy LOL

EDIT: Link instead, still don't know how to post videos Sad
Edit 2: Facebook link!