The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Project WTF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its a myth.................
(09-09-2010, 04:06 PM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]its a myth.................

...god is force

ok. Super terrible out of context inside joke (pun). Kill me.

edit: if you decide to do so, keep the image macros to a minimum.
In AIM, Rick is force.
hahahahahaha wtf kids!

Sherrif in US country warns parents of recently discovered online sex predator...

[Image: Pedo+bear.png]

http://www.ksby.com/news/sheriff-s-depar...ge/page/3/
(09-12-2010, 02:47 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]Sherrif in US country warns parents of recently discovered online sex predator...

[Image: Pedo+bear.png]

http://www.ksby.com/news/sheriff-s-depar...ge/page/3/

As one poster had put it, I just couldn't agree more to what he/she just said. D:

Battletoad Wrote:I seriously hope /b/ hacked your page and posted this article as a joke. This has to be what happened. I just can't wrap my head around the possibility that a real reporter wrote this story and a real editor approved it. There are extremely smart, college educated people all across this country who are either unemployed or working in menial jobs far below their talent level who would love to have a good job working for your station. To think that those jobs are currently occupied by such immensely unqualified people is almost too horrible to ponder.

LOL
[Image: 153f2564-5c06-4f1e-b81d-6d5b90c57772.jpg]
Haha, these Leo strut image memes are pretty funny. LOL
^

Facepalm Facepalm Facepalm

What the hell, they really believed that pedobear is used IRL for luring children for sex?! LOL
Deluxe-edtion Linkin Park album comes bundled with Gunpla kit.

Honestly, i really don't know what to say.
Ah lol, was able to watch that with andrew and cuz yesterday. WTF who even thought of making those stages lol.
Rectal coffee

http://www.brooklynpaper.com/stories/33/...tml?comm=1
[Image: 33_39_caffeinesuppositories03_z.jpg]

Quote:Jews throughout Williamsburg snapped up caffeine suppositories today, hours before the start of the Yom Kippur fast that would deprive them of the jolt — and hunger suppression — that coffee typically provides.

The day-long fast is the centerpiece of the holiest day on the Jewish calendar — but some religious Jews see a Talmudic loophole that allows them to ingest their daily dose of caffeine, albeit through a different orifice.

“It helps — you know, it’s hard to concentrate when you’re fasting and also addicted to caffeine,” said Baruch Herzfeld, an Orthodox Jew who owns a bike store in Williamsburg. “Some take it before sundown, but most take it throughout their fasting. These guys love a good loophole.”

These huge, rectally inserted pills are popular. Pharmacists at Rafieh — one of many distributors in south Williamsburg on Lee Avenue — sold nearly 150 suppositories today.

“We have caffeine suppositories!” the store’s handwritten sign heralded. “Be ready!”