The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Sex is Zero. It's a Korean movie, some say it's their version of American Pie, I say it's way better Smile I can pass a copy to you guys if you want to see it too. Just finished downloading its sequel.

Also, INSIDIOUS, blu-ray source. Woot
Gran Torino, I cried for a bit there, son.
Haha para na akong thread keeper dito.

Just watched 3 Idiots, a Bollywood production. Surprisingly though, it was very, very good. You guys should see it.
Hahah don't worry about it. Just keep posting. Gran Torino was cool. Recently tried watching the Harold and Kumar movies. Brain couldn't take it. Watched No Other Woman a few weeks ago. Terrible script with awkward dialog. You'll not see the commoners noticing, though. Typical Filipino movie BS.
The Hangover 2... Wacky monkey and shitake Yeah.

And some thai movie titled Phobia. it was nice.
RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous)

It was actually a good movie. Can't believe I missed that one last year.
(11-26-2011, 11:47 PM)Portmanteau Wrote: [ -> ]RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous)

It was actually a good movie. Can't believe I missed that one last year.
Yeah, that one scene where Bruce Willis dismounts a spinning car like a boss. That was cool.
Just watched 50/50. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would. And I was already expecting to enjoy it in the first place. Happy

edit: RT link http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/5050_2011/
Currently showing? I might get a few friends to come watch with me Big grin
I'm not sure if it already came out here. But it's already available through the usual channels. Tongue
been watching the American Pie movies at the suggestion of some of my officemates. last one i watched was American Pie Presents: The Naked Mile. boobies! lots of em Wub
I've seen 50/50, it was great!

Currently watching Seven Samurai (1954). Good god, they made something this good in the 50s? Fucking epic!
Just watched The Graduate (http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/graduate/). It truly is a cultural landmark of a film. And I believe that a lot of the RR folks will be able to relate to the feeling of quarter-life aimlessness. Might be a bit slow compared to movies today though. But most importantly, Dustin Hoffman was dressed sharp as fuck all throughout.
Just watched Blade Runner. Totally didn't live up to my expectations. Sad I get the message and I appreciate the vision of the future. But it just didn't make for a good movie experience for me. Sad
rewatched 300 here at the office a few days ago.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19