The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
The Revenant. Great. I love the grisly final fight scene :3
The Hateful Eight. Pretty average.
Last movie in the movie house was star wars VII... Via torrent at home Lion King because of my daughter... Yes I have a daughter... And married too...
Star Wars Episode VII
Fast and Furious 7
Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
In my universe, Han Solo's kid never flashburned his old man's heart. Instead, he cut down his aunt. Sad
(01-12-2016, 10:53 AM)Zigg Wrote: [ -> ]Last movie in the movie house was star wars VII... Via torrent at home Lion King because of my daughter... Yes I have a daughter... And married too...

I have nephew. Malapit ko na makabisado Big Hero 6.
DEADPOOL ^______________^
Batman Bin Suparman is ok but not great
-It tried but failed to one up Nolan's Batmobile scenes. At least Snyder one upped his previous superhero movie.
-Joe Chill is now Ahmed(among the other racial stereotypes).
-Annoyingly repetitive musical score. This movie is prety much a bunch of music video clips put together.
-Sloppy product placement with turkish airlines
-Looking forward to Civil War
Civil War.

Asar talo si Cap sa dalawang ito. LOL

[Image: 13151692_1580771132253448_1385971674909858804_n.jpg]
Yan mahirap pag dalawa bestfriend eh Big grin
Can relate. Pohta :3
They managed to pull off a more convincing Tony Stark.
Also it feels more like watching an Avengers movie.
(05-11-2016, 06:45 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Also it feels more like watching an Avengers movie.

Exactly what i was thinking. I was actually glad that those two guys were missing, otherwise the big rumble would've been pretty short. LOL
Dude, ubos sila kay Hulk.
I doubt those two would even give a fuck about earthling politics LOL

(05-13-2016, 07:02 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]I doubt those two would even give a fuck about earthling politics LOL

One would fly back to Asgard, the other would most likely just stalk off. Tongue

Another surprisingly appropriate line, given the fact the he's just a teenager at this point and hasn't exactly thought up grandiose phrases just yet. Big grin

[Image: great_line_left_unsaid.jpg]

I was actually waiting for him to use that line. This is better though, hahaha.
X-Men Crapocalypse Vomit
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19