The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Watched Tangled yesterday.

Was pretty good. Much better than Disney's last cartoon/musical The Princess and the Frog. But I still felt that it kinda failed to capture that magic in their older movies -- or maybe it's my age coming through.

Zachary Levi, aka Chuck, sings really well, btw. Smile
(02-07-2011, 12:33 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Watched Tangled yesterday.

Was pretty good. Much better than Disney's last cartoon/musical The Princess and the Frog. But I still felt that it kinda failed to capture that magic in their older movies -- or maybe it's my age coming through.

Zachary Levi, aka Chuck, sings really well, btw. Smile

Yerp. Less magic. It's funnier though.
just watched independence day in hd and only then did I realize that the head prof of area 51 was the actor who played Data XP

after I watched Legend Of the Guardians and I think its nice hope it inevitable sequel holds its own.
Just watched Adjustment Bureau.

Great premise hurt by very slow pacing. 7/10

Wardrobe: 10/10
Rocketeer. Ah. Memories.
Rio really nice liked the yellow birds songs not much the rapper XD
Just watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Not super amazing. And I don't like Michael Cera very much. But Kat Dennings just makes it <3 <3 <3
The Hangover. Man, I find that funny!
FAST FIVE was a great movie LOL

Much better than any of the previous ones. Lots of action scenes, Vin Diesel and the Rock actually did good job Wink

Also:

(NiX edit: For the kiddies. Smile)
[Image: gal-gadot-ff4-2.jpg]

and

[Image: jordana-brewster-maxim-may-8.jpg]
Watched X-Men: First Class last week. Was really good! I probably spent a third of my attention span on James McAvoy's wardrobe. LOL
Yeah I really liked X-Men First Class. Randomly, did you know there was a deleted scene when Charles and Erik went to visit the club where Angel worked? Charles was secretly making a mental projection of Erik in drag for everyone else to see LOL

Anyway, I watched Super 8 last night. It was a really good movie Smile Interesting story, though a little stereotypical.

The new pirates movie a few weeks ago was meh. Too many action scenes of people doing the same thing and the story sucked because it didn't really exist LOL
Yeah, Pirates was a zzz-fest. Sad Same old recycled shit.

Super 8 seems interesting, but I think I'll pass. I'm eyeing Cowboys and Aliens, but I ought to wait for reviews first.
Just watched Captain America. I still liked Thor more but this wasn't bad either.

Gigantic gaping hole though in how Steve Rogers suddenly got good at everything he did simply cuz of the super soldier formula.

Hayley Atwell has big boobs.

[Image: hay2d.jpg]

edit: Super awesome post-credits scenes too!
Rise of the Planet of the Apes - I've never been really drawn to the franchise because of the men in monkey suits...... But this new one is pretty epic imo. Lots of revelations too, like their first word they spoke, and what almost wiped out the humans.
Currently watching old anime or animation called Fire and Ice. kinda puts u in the "heavy Metal" movie feel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19