The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Is it still worth watching though?
Sort of. It got too predictable because most of the funny stuff was already shown in the trailers.
Prometheus.The movie event clusterfuck movie of the year.
The Spider Man reboot was boring. And there's no

Emma Stone cleavage/ wet t-shirt face eating scene

Apart from the fight scenes everything else was so dull.

[Image: tmgd.jpg]
Man, i believe you have just saved me the cost of a ticket. Usual methods na lang ito. LOL
Yeah it is still worth a look. For me its just a case of I've-seen-it-all-before.
I'm currently watching Fist of The North Star
Just finished rewatching Waterworld. Considering what's going on in the Metro right now, maybe i shouldn't have.
Wrath of the titans. Didn't realize it was directed by the same guy from Battle LA Vomit Worse than Michael Bay & Uwe Boll combined.
Brave was nice but was too short.

The story progressed to quickly, a lot happened without proper explanation, and The ending felt inadequate.

I really believe this would have been a lot better as a mini-series.

As it is, I have to say it was the triplets that kept the movie afloat, especially when they got turned into little bears LOL
Asian stereotypes everywhere LOL More enjoyable than the Karat Kid(IMO).

Also finished watching Memento and The Prestige We're not worthy. I still have 2 more Nolan films to watch.
^You're probably going to watch Insomnia as well. I thought it was just ok.
You make it sound like it's going to be a boring movie.
Just watched King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962). The giant ape in this version appears to be... rather durable compared to all of its other incarnations. LOL
Seen The Raid: Redemption. It didn't disappoint.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19