The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Finally gave in to curiosity and just finished watching Y Tu Mamá También. At first, i was like "holy shit." then i was like "Holy Shit!" around a third of the way in and then i was like "HOLY SHIT!" just past the middle and then finally "MOTHER OF GOD!!!" during the climax. Shock

Seriously.
The sex was that good?
Good. Good, hot and freaky. And weird as well.

The mindblower was the drunken threesome at the end. Blink
Just watched Transformers 3. Jesus fucking christ it was so fucking long. So fucking long that I missed out on the epic group chat today. That movie was a disgrace to giant robots. I'm a disgrace to giant robots for having watched it. FML. -_-
(02-21-2012, 07:45 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Just watched Transformers 3. Jesus fucking christ it was so fucking long. So fucking long that I missed out on the epic group chat today. That movie was a disgrace to giant robots. I'm a disgrace to giant robots for having watched it. FML. -_-

Yeah, the whole series could have just ended with the second one. This one was so pointless it's horribly disgusting. The plot was all over the place, lots of pointless scenes, heck they even had recycled voice overs, short scenes, and sound effects.
I didn't even enjoy the first one so i didn't bother to watch the second and third movies. For me, the original animated movie is still THE one and only Transformers movie.
Chronicle was ok but it didn't meet my expectations. It was a bit too clean and I was hoping to see some exploding heads.

The Grey was a big disappointment.
This epic man drama involves some plane crash survivors who are being hunted down by a pack of wolves. There's plenty of sticks and scrap metal in the movie but for some reason those idiots failed to tap into their cave man instincts. Earlier they were able to fend off a wolf that was attacking Liam neeson but when they headed out into the forest they went unarmed when they clearly know the wolves are out to get them. Also I don't get why they were able to create bang sticks(sg shell on a stick) but can't make a spear. Then the ending was a tease.
^ Exploding heads would have totally made it Akira. And after reading that, I'm now glad I didn't watch The Grey.

Just watched Napoleon Dynamite. PAINFULLY AWKWARD. I'm not sure what I got from watching it. >_<
Just watched Drive (2011). Beautifully shot, amazing car chases, beautiful use of light and shadow, AMAZING soundtrack. Very reminiscent of Taxi Driver. Best to watch alone and in an introspective mood. But despite all that, maybe it was slightly overrated.
Watched Sharktopus last night. It was IRREDEEMABLY bad. Quite possibly worse than Troll 2. =/
Go for Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus next. Don't forget to thank me afterward. LOL
Strange movie. Gackt's face is even stanger. I've never felt so neutral about a film before.
Just watched both Harold and Kumar movies. LOL Should've watched them sooner.
Just watched Top Gun. It was painful to watch. The volley ball scene. The love scene. The background music. I was cringing the whole time. >_<
The Dictator. Nowhere near as good as Borat.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19