The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
yup wait you've already watched it by this point so .. oh well XD
I watched Deathrace 4 times in two days. Can't get enough of that "real" destruction and gunfire happening in that movie.
Hellboy 2- finally!
Just watched Princess and the Frog.

Hate to say it but it sucked. Totally bored me out. And I LOVE cartoons. Too politically correct. Tries too hard to recapture the "Disney magic".

Watching frogs run around for 45 minutes of the movie is not cool.

Should have watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs instead.
Just watched Forrest Gump on HBO. It was pretty popular in my childhood days, but now it makes sense to me. First time I ever watched it too. I liked it!
(02-06-2010, 12:59 AM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Should have watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs instead.

Cloudy is a fun movie. You should definitely see it. Smile
Yeah so I heard. Maybe today.

(Thank you citibank signslips. Free movies all the time! LOL )
just saw Cloudy last week! it was awesome!
Yup! That movie was full of LOL and meme. LOL

Mr. T as a voice actor? Yes, please. ^__^
Just watched Valentine's Day. It was TERRIBAD.
TF2 Vomit
The Bucket List. It brought tears to my eyes, honestly.
Just watched Alice in Wonderland. I wish I could say good things about it but it wasn't good at all.

The original story was absurdist, the movie was just typical Hollywood fare and I felt dumber for watching it. It's more of an unlicensed continuation to the book, which the original author wouldn't have accepted. If you guys remember watching Hook (Robin Williams), it was like that. An older Alice returns to Neverland and saves the world in typically boring fashion -_-
^What Sforza said..
Though I liked White Queen's army.. Chess pieces!! and the battle field is a huge chess board.. Champions fight and armies clash.. xD
i knew it...fail...hollywood fail...appealing to global mass...perpetuating a dumbing down generation...
oh, i haven't seen it lol...but i am just assuming. =D
okay, i assume...drug reference was there but how was it???

alice in wonderland is in my opinion different landscapes of the psyche manifested through the use of drugs which
enhance and/or suppress certain feelings induced *chemically by our brain* as we experience waves of 'in the moment' feeling, as we look back and cherish fleeting 'in the moment' events that we call memories....

ummm...ok i'll download the movie when its out. =D
(03-08-2010, 12:39 PM)Hempire Wrote: [ -> ]okay, i assume...drug reference was there but how was it???

alice in wonderland is in my opinion different landscapes of the psyche manifested through the use of drugs which
enhance and/or suppress certain feelings induced *chemically by our brain* as we experience waves of 'in the moment' feeling, as we look back and cherish fleeting 'in the moment' events that we call memories....

The MAD HATTER made SENSE. He was the protagonist. That was so out of character and such a huge turn-off.

The caterpillar wasn't anything special either. He was like an oracle/prophet that gave advice and smoked from a hookah.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19