The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Last Movie You Watched
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Yeah, more like Perseus vs. Scorpions, Medusa, and Man-Squid. They should've made actual titans fight like in God of War XD

Inception!!!!!! BRMMMMMMMMMMM. BRMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Clash of the Titans =
Krakken gets owned by Medusa's curse. The end
RELEASE THE CRACKERS!
Salt: Great action scenes, stupid plot. Enjoyed it!

But more because of the free dinner courtesy of Ray-Ban and Rick Tongue
Just watched 'Chloe'. Was kinda boring and sort of a mind fuck in a bad way. But the sight of Amanda Seyfried's bare bosoms made it worth it, I think. The version they screened here was butchered, though. -__-

NSFW
Oh dear god Chloe, my family watched that too. It was the most idiotic movie ever created.

"I think you're cheating on me, so I'll hire this hooker to sleep with you to prove that you're cheating on me. Oh, and I'd rather believe the hooker when she said you and her did the nasty in bed than hear your side of the story, because then there would actually be a plot. Then I'll sleep with the hooker, because I'm emotionally unstable right now. Oh look, the hooker took a picture of us that night, oh gee, you REALLY don't know who she is, oh dear, you were right all along and the hooker was a Psychopath. I shove her out the window now because she slept with our son and tried to kill me."

Women aren't this stupid in real life. Seriously, I lost all respect for Amanda Seyfried in this movie.

In other news, I watched Last Airbender a few days ago. The effects were fine (except for that one part with 5 earth-benders dancing, then a small pebble suddenly floated into the scene before being flung by ONE earth-bender into a fire-nation soldier) but the story was a little rushed. Too rushed actually. I liked the tidal wave though, he should've dropped it XD. Now I want to watch Tekken. In theaters now, haha.
Thanks guys, I was going to watch Chloe but I'm changing my mind :p.

Anyway the last movie I watched was Green Zone on DVD. It's a war movie based on the Iraq war and takes place on 2003. Pretty good and action packed, never boring as well. The conspiracy plot could have been deepened further, but I suppose it can't be avoided as the story tries to tie-in with events that have been recorded in history. If it wasn't limited by historical constraints, it could have started another franchise of some sorts.
(08-08-2010, 09:52 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I lost all respect for Amanda Seyfried in this movie.

Eh?

She did her part really well. It's not her fault that the plot itself is meh.
Her character yes. I'm talking about this contained experience within this movie. I lost respect for her in the movie XD

But her as an actor, she's good. She's not a psychopathic prostitute in real life, haha. Mama Mia was nice Big grin
Her boobs are nice.
Quote:NSFW
CHIPPY-D!!!

& yeah, Greenzone was nice. Critics are calling it pretentious though.
I watched Tekken yesterday. One big meh.

I can't even begin to tell how shitty of a movie it is.
(08-08-2010, 07:06 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Her boobs are nice.
So I finally watched Machete, and needless to say it was not nearly as awesome as the original "fake" trailer that precedes it by 3 years.
(11-01-2010, 12:14 AM)medusa0 Wrote: [ -> ]So I finally watched Machete, and needless to say it was not nearly as awesome as the original "fake" trailer that precedes it by 3 years.

Ha, good thing I know you're talking about the American film starring Danny Trejo, and not the 1994 Filipino film of the same name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19