The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What the hell are you working on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just watched Build Fighters and now I want to make a custom HG. Does mixing parts from an X Divider, Verde Buster and Hyperion sound good?
Why not buy those three kits, try it out and regret everything later?
I think I will.
Even if I can't mod an X divider and Verde Buster together, can you guys tell me what kind of paint I'll need for this type of orange-ish color?
[Image: verdecapture_zps54398057.jpg]
orange paint :p
So now I'm planning on building a ghillie variant of Lockon's three gundams. And a question I have is what kind of cloth should I use for the actual shroud?
[Image: 1795824_654329807959738_112400082_o.jpg]
Is this the MG model?
Looks like it.
(02-16-2014, 09:49 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the MG model?

Yes. The proportions is actually better than I thought. 'Di masakit sa mata kahit mahaba yung mga biyas eh.
Finally managed to fit in some time to finish this long overdue snapbuild.

[Image: DSC01933.jpg]

I like the slimmer proportions of the new kit but the reduction in mass from the HG version is a bit of a letdown.

In other news, just a couple of weeks after trying out an old FG Sword Strike of mine, my girlfriend built this next.

[Image: DSC01934.jpg]

We couldn't find that HGUC Rozen Zulu she wanted so i allowed her to build the spare Gear Zulu i had lying around instead. Yep, she still does cleaner work than i did when i first started this hobby. Now she says that she'd like to try building something similar to my HGUC Khsatriya.

My God, what have i done?
You probably might want to challenge her to build an AC one day LOL
(02-19-2014, 07:44 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]My God, what have i done?

Nakalason ka dude.
(02-19-2014, 11:37 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]You probably might want to challenge her to build an AC one day LOL

She saw my ACs and she wants to make one of her own someday if i get more parts. I'll probably show her the games first before that happens, haha.

(02-20-2014, 02:14 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Nakalason ka dude.

Ginusto naman niya yan ah. Tongue
(02-20-2014, 05:14 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ginusto naman niya yan ah. Tongue
ANONG KLASENG LOVEY-DOVEY-NESS YAN !?