The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What the hell are you working on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ahhh, at least you've got someone at home to give you a hand and pass on some tips. They're pretty good too. I'd just add some weathering and panel lines and then declare them shelf-worthy.
(04-13-2012, 11:31 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh, at least you've got someone at home to give you a hand and pass on some tips. They're pretty good too. I'd just add some weathering and panel lines and then declare them shelf-worthy.

Yeah he's doing it. He's done painting one Zaku F2 as well.

I, on the other hand, am just staring at my half-done Rick Dom II. Literally half-done. I told him to stop and leave the rest to me unless I say so, lest there won't be anything left for me to do. LOL
Not bad on the Gelgoog, though some IMO some paint seem to have been applied to thick but not too bad, some pre-shading and a bit of panel lines should do the trick..

I got myself an MG AGE-1 normal during Ozine.. Cant help myself.. Tongue
Currently working on my brofistforever's bootlegs. They're a Force Impulse, a Strike Freedom and a Destiny.

The Force Impulse was a walk in the park; The Freedom's head molding is nightmarishly off; while the Destiny has all these weird and unnecessary geometric shapes all over it [I think it's the same as the one Fox has].

I'm thinking of shaving those off, but it'll take a week of work non-stop.
(04-25-2012, 08:13 AM)Serene Wrote: [ -> ]Currently working on my brofistforever's bootlegs. They're a Force Impulse, a Strike Freedom and a Destiny.

The Force Impulse was a walk in the park; The Freedom's head molding is nightmarishly off; while the Destiny has all these weird and unnecessary geometric shapes all over it [I think it's the same as the one Fox has].

I'm thinking of shaving those off, but it'll take a week of work non-stop.

Same one. What i did on mine was to carve off some chunks and used sandpaper on the remainder. Still took a feth of a lot of time and in the end, i just left some of those shapes were they lay.
Stage one painting mostly completed on the Space Marine battlegroup that i've been building up since last year.

Company Master and command squad. The apothecary, gunner and sergeant are still unpainted.
[Image: commandsquad.jpg]

Tactical squad #1
[Image: tacsquad01.jpg]

Tactical squad #2
[Image: tacsquad02.jpg]

Chaplain and Company veterans
[Image: chaplainhonorguard.jpg]

Assault squad
[Image: assaultsquad.jpg]

Dreadnought
[Image: dreadnought.jpg]

Devastator squad #1, anti-armor and anti-vehicle weaponry
[Image: devsquad02.jpg]

Devastator squad#2, anti-personnel weaponry
[Image: devsquad01.jpg]

Still a lot of work to be done, including armor highlighting, additional minor details, cleaning up of stray paintstrokes, and application of decals. I should've expected that working on models the size of your thumb would be this tough.
Seems like you don't have enough spares for a Zaku mod LOL
I might consider one in the future if ever i get any extra bitz. There's a lot of spare weapons, arms, torsos and heads in the boxes but legs are always scarce. LOL
Next time please use spoiler tags.
Yoko nga. Tongue
Will get started on these soon.

[Image: DSC00646.jpg]

From left to right - Hazel-Rah 2nd form, Hazel Owsla and Full-Armored Hazel-II.

These three were made from two HGUC Hazel Customs, one HGUC Hazel-II, two Hrududu conversion kits and one Primrose conversion kit. At the moment, i'm still trying to figure out where to mount the laser cannon that comes with the Primrose.
wow I wish I didn't butcher mine. I think I still have some of the larger components but I'm not sure if I can build anything from it Chair
Nearly done with this oversized freak. He's more like 1/60 1/48-50 scale model to me.
[Image: nbac1_00.jpg]
So sexy!
That crotch/codpiece section sure seems familiar. As do the forearms.