The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What the hell are you working on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-13-2013, 02:28 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Still thinking of replacing the gun's color with Metallic Graphite though.

What i do for metallics is to basecoat the piece with flat black then i heavily drybrush the entire thing with gunmetal gray. That'll leave you with a realistically weathered-looking plastic firearm. Tongue
(02-13-2013, 02:41 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2013, 02:28 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Still thinking of replacing the gun's color with Metallic Graphite though.

What i do for metallics is to basecoat the piece with flat black then i heavily drybrush the entire thing with gunmetal gray. That'll leave you with a realistically weathered-looking plastic firearm. Tongue

Oooh interesting. Thanks for that! LOL
(02-13-2013, 02:28 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]And here's the cabinet I'll be using to display it, which doesn't have a place inside the room yet.

My room has a place for your display cabinet Big grin
@ Goat:

Oo na babayaran ko na utang ko sayo sa sunod nating pagkikita. Talagang kapos lang pera ko nung last meet.

At hindi wala akong perang nakatabi para pag nawala celpon ko. Ang meron ako ay isang emergency " pag me nawalang kahit anong bagay na kilangan ko" fund.
Utangero ka pala, Tiyo Paeng?
(02-13-2013, 07:05 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]@ Goat:

Oo na babayaran ko na utang ko sayo sa sunod nating pagkikita. Talagang kapos lang pera ko nung last meet.

At hindi wala akong perang nakatabi para pag nawala celpon ko. Ang meron ako ay isang emergency " pag me nawalang kahit anong bagay na kilangan ko" fund.

Tangina may utang ka nga pala sa akin nalimutan ko!!
@ Fox
It was for AC 5.

@ Goat
Takte mas gurang ka na pala sakin kung ganyan ka makalimutin! LOL
Almost done with the RGM-79N, then I guess I can just try to do the Jesta's gun later. After which I still need to assemble about 3-4 more kits. >_<

[Image: IMG_7698.jpg]

Edit: Doh! I forgot to ink/add details on one of the shield's circle thingy idk what's it called. I need to fix the sticker in its crotch area too. Just a few more and I think I can try to make my pen lines more consistent as well. LOL
Damn, gotta love HG GMs...
(02-19-2013, 08:44 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, gotta love HG GMs...

Which is why most of my HGUC collection consists of grunt units from both sides. Happy
(02-21-2013, 12:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2013, 08:44 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, gotta love HG GMs...

Which is why most of my HGUC collection consists of grunt units from both sides. Happy

Yeah I need to fill up my Feddie collection. Most of my HGUC kits are from Zeon. Even the figures I bought from Immaterial were mostly Zeon, except for the Zeta Gundam. Wacko

I'm working on the Quel now as I post this!
So that GM Custom is actually a painted kit then? Pretty good, i didn't notice that. Kinda hard to tell due to the lighting but is that flat white that you used on it?
(02-21-2013, 07:28 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]So that GM Custom is actually a painted kit then? Pretty good, i didn't notice that. Kinda hard to tell due to the lighting but is that flat white that you used on it?

Comfort Blue
@Goat

I see nub marks! Ahahahah!
Yeah I see a few ones near the leg joints. Whoops! LOL