The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: What the hell are you working on?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whichever looks better.
Jel bead it is then!
If its a clear plastic, best solution would be to paint the back side silver and clear color of your choice on the front. Smile
(09-19-2012, 10:48 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I just got my 1/100 MG Wing Gundam Custom, but when I looked for the decal that goes on it's chest I was a bit disappointed. It was a sticker and next to it in a part tray was a clear cap for it, but the HG Wing Zero Custom I have has a jel bead thing that actually sticks pretty well to the chest. So what should I use, the sticker and cap, or the jel bead? And this is for Wing Gundam Custom.

The sticker and cap will look just fine
evidence:
[Image: IMG_0236.jpg]
Also it came with a sheet of decals that somehow have to be transferred onto the model. From what the instruction booklet said, I need to
1.Cut out the decal from the sheet
2.Tape it to the desired location
3.???
4.Profit!!!
I'm just wondering if this is how it works.

Edit: For the record I don't have any air brushes, paints, or markers or any of that fancy stuff. I just have a cutter and a pocket knife to work with and I'm fine with that. Also I always build my models on the floor cuz thats how I started building them and that how I will always build them that way.
(09-20-2012, 10:28 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]Also it came with a sheet of decals that somehow have to be transferred onto the model. From what the instruction booklet said, I need to
1.Cut out the decal from the sheet
2.Tape it to the desired location
3.???
4.Profit!!!
I'm just wondering if this is how it works.

Those are dry transfer decals. Once you have it on the surface you want it on, you just need to rub it firmly with a blunt object and the decal sticks to it.

(09-20-2012, 10:28 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]For the record I don't have any air brushes, paints, or markers or any of that fancy stuff. I just have a cutter and a pocket knife to work with and I'm fine with that. Also I always build my models on the floor cuz thats how I started building them and that how I will always build them that way.

No-brainer method of gunpla-assembly right here. Questions are not even needed if this is how you build your models.
Thanks dood
had nothing to do last friday so i put this together.
[Image: 419456_479030285455024_823921779_n.jpg]
assembley pix here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...011&type=3
Ack. Another Qubeley.

AC mod complete, waiting for painter to show up.
Doing Repairs.

AND

Working on the blue duel again to improve its articulation further by adding joints for the shoulders.
After this, it will begin to feel like a 1/144 scale MG.
Blu Duel real grade!
Tapos ko na din yung anti-ship bayonet. BWAHAHAHA
Damn. This thread sure has seen some tumbleweeds roll by. Sad
Wala ka eh. I'm also managing it habang wala ka.
Sige. Remind me to get some pictures up of what i've been doing lately, including my new army and that NEXT of yours.