The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I drink (quite a bit) but i avoid smoking. I've tried it before but i never liked the taste and smell so i never formed a habit. And my maternal grandfather died of lung cancer. I will not be the next in the family.

They really should change the slogan "GOVERNMENT WARNING: CIGARRETE SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TOYOUR HEALTH". Nobody listens to the government anyway.
That's the reason why pinapagalitan ko yung mama ko...
She smokes, and it's bad for me...
I have asthma kasi eh...
Usually, it smells like cigarette smoke in the bathroom after she uses it...
Darned...
Haha. My father is a chain-smoker before,

but now I wonder how he stopped smoking after having kids.

Now he's so fat compared to the way he was before in the 70's LOL!
smoking and drinking are nothing but escapes ... its not alll bad as we all need to get away from it all sometimes but people want to keep escaping!!!
I'm a color-blinded person when it comes to Yellow & Green, Yellow & White and Dark Blue & Black
According to my brother RoninFang...I sang in sleep Blink...he also specified that it was the Brothers theme >_<
Di nag click ang paninigarilyo at inom sa akin.
I was once a skater boy. I only learned ollie, heel flips and 180's. Di rin nag click ang pag iiskateboard.
I bought an Electric guitar, di rin nag click.
I've been in a few relationships, di rin nag click.
I was once alive and well, di rin nag click.
I am reputed to sleepwalk and do semi monolouges (tama ba spelling!) in my sleep ... or so every other person at my house...
.naas tihak ngal ak gotnuam akab orezenolc ngal ak tangI

Topic:
I just noticed that my sister still has an obsession to vampires.

A mes cheveux
I tried singing songs with different languages >_<...now I can copy Japanese and Irish accents...Trying Russian and Spanish...

BTW...Singing the Macarena refrain is hard Wacko

"A la tuhuelpa legria macarena
Que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena
A la tuhuelpa legria macarena Eeeh, macarena "
Men have two heads.
lol @ Goatling

I don't smoke(I'm not old enough...), though I never will. Drinking...not old enough either...

not that it ever stopped me...
Bad Habits:
1.My fear of talking to clerks thought me how to skip 1-2 meals a day >_<
2.I give up easily if given a condition for something in return(I hate equivelancy)
3.I get very bored easily...that means if I don't do anything for 5 hours...I fall asleep on the floor >_<

Wierd Talents:
1.I learn very fast
2.I memorize lyrics&anime too fast
3.Drinking milk gives me anime dreams when I sleep Blink

Weird Habit:
1.I put the animal(or pet) before me and any other Human...(I like animals more than people)But I like technoligy better that animals
2.For eating too fast if it tastes good >_<
3.Being KSP >________________<
Quote:2.For eating too fast if it tastes good >_<

lol, I always eat too fast. bad habit, I know, but I can't help it, I just eat fast...

usually too fast.
Me, well I don't eat a lot, but I try to cook, and experiment foods, some made to my mouth, while others made it to the sewers.

My other personality:

I read books, mga Atlas, Dictionary, Almanac, kahit ano, except magazines.

And I will never, ever smoke or drink.

Even I read a lot, I get 75% above of my grades. Huh
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20