The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Can't we be longganisa in a pot of water instead? LOL

Or pizza in a box?

Actually longganisa does go with pan de sal so it's fine.

Now I'm hungry.
The analogy was slightly mis-interpreted. What I meant by the doughnut was that was that all other content apart from AC-related things tends to get under-discussed, and it's not very good that there's not much happening in the AC world now. AC4:AA is not counted.

Krispy Kreme are still the best tasting ones around though so everything's peachy.
AppleHead Wrote:Krispy Kreme are still the best tasting ones around though so everything's peachy.

Agreed, madam! I think I gain around a pound or two whenever a gorge down a box of six.

EDIT: Yeah, this is "extra info about me." I like glazed donuts and I like making discussions go meandering off-topic.
Apple: Yeah, topics other than AC don't get as much attention around here. That's probably because even though we have AC in common, we've got our individual differing interests too. (lol looks like I ended up just paraphrasing what you said).
---
Oh and I realized why none of the actual Filipino members troll here: It's because it'd be really awkward for a banned person when he shows up for one of our meets. LOL

Banned from RR = Banned from meets? Tongue I don't think this has ever been discussed hahah.
O.o we have banned people here?
Lots of MIA, no one banned so far...
Hopefully, no one will have to be banned. And again, since we have a very small community, and since most of us know each other in real life, things are pretty lenient around here. I was just presenting a "what if" situation. Tongue

And despite the leniency, sorry for straying from the topic. >_<
To stay on-topic, I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Best doughnuts ever, IMO.
maitreya Wrote:To stay on-topic, I like Krispy Kreme doughnuts. Best doughnuts ever, IMO.
Quoted for truth
Off topic still in topic:
I never cheat or break rules in most of what I do LOL
(I can twist it...but I won't break it)

I like Yaoi/Yuri (more of yuri actually)
HayWire Wrote:Off topic still in topic:

Coming from our youngest member, and a femme at that, that's gotta be the most disturbing thing i've heard so far today.

But i'll let you all in on a secret - i like yuri too. Big grin
HayWire Wrote:Off topic still in topic:

When you get older, you'll find out that the pleasure another woman can give totally beats the capabilities of that gender with the hanging bits.

I'm talking about a ... uh, massage, of course. And baking! Yeah.
Baking? Which part of baking? Kneading?
LOL

Well played, sir. Well played.
IMhO, some wanger-toting humans are well inclined to getting along with femmes.

Me, for example. It so happens that there's just one femme I'll ever be inclined to. Smile

The earlier posts smell of Baked Yuri. Yum. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20