The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Uhhh...

Allergic to: Crab, certain types of dust-mites, God

Fears: Heights, especially falling from them.

Other peculiarities: Uhhh aside from the fact that I can be a total bastard when tipsy (ask Goat), A good hit to the center of my chest may take me out.
lies, a true ninja never reveals her secrets!

but im not a ninja so..

allergic to: nothing

fears: heights @__@ can't even cross the big ass pedestrian crossing at SM north without taking a breather first, getting electrocuted, drowning

other stuff: likes colorful things, wine, and cats. Has slight dyslexia and horrible humor. Gets sick easily too D:
I made a Facebook account today, and I don't know which people from RR have FB account except for the ones I've invited already. Add me up if you have one. I'm only adding people I actually know RL, and I think I've met 90+% of the members here RL.

Anyway, Send me a pm if you need more info.
Thanks Smile
I have one too, Jake just added me up. PM for info, or just my YM ID@yahoo.com, there
I am also add-able to facebook. But I'm not so sure about continuing the use of parental stalking websites... XD
Contrary to what my avatar may suggest, i don't really smoke. Yes, i do know how to smoke but the only times i ever light up is when i'm really stressed out or PO'ed and when i mildly tanked. It's something that many people have already taken advantage of but you can get me to do almost anything when i'm drunk.

Literally almost anything. My former officemates once got me to do a strip dance using a fence as a pole. Good thing i was able to stop the videos from getting around.
oh my god fox. good thing the vids REALLY didnt go out.

also, good thing I have this REALLY strong resistance to getting drunk.
Hahaha, resistance to alcohol doesn't really equate to resistance to getting drunk. My alcohol tolerance is pretty high (something i must've inherited from my dad) and it takes a lot to get me wasted but i tend to be a heavy drinker when i start. And ebing drunk makes me extremely manipulable.
Secret shame: I've never played Zone of the Enders... None of the games in the series. Not 1 or 2 or any of the spin-offs.
2 is the only one you should play imho.
ZoE2 GET!!!! D:< Because Dingo is kewl.
I think you should play the first one too so you know who some of the characters are. There's continuity between 1 and 2 kasi.
I honestly didn't like ZoE1, which made me decide for not buying ZoE2 (even though I've heard many good things about 2). LOL.

And while it's a Hideo Kojima game with mecha, I find it quite surprising how it wasn't my preferred game though.
You never played ZoE2? So that explains why you were amazed by it when i asked DT to finish one level for me during the Tagaytay getaway back in '07.
My memory needs to be recalled. I couldn't remember anything about it!

Unless you're talking to Rick. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20