The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 18, 2007 08:58 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 18, 2007 08:58 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> My father tasted my urine when I was a baby, he was carrying me when I suddenly pee'd and it went right into his mouth. [/quote:2f274a42bf]
Goddamn Bert, you really seem like an interesting fellow (yeah, and your relatives too).

I'll be waiting to pound your AC when we finally meet (which will not be tomorrow, am I right?)
Hahah. LOL. Sayang hindi bukas yung oras na magbabanatan tayo sa AC. Tongue

Palagi ko ginagago nanay ko tapos palagi ako ginagago ng tatay ko, pero ang ate ko ginagago naman ang tatay ko, tapos ang lolo ko ginagago kami lahat. Ang lola ko ay sobrang bait ngunit sobrang sungit sa lolo ko.
Nanay ko pinapagalitan ko...
With matching sermon at pangaral...
Quote:I have five Guitars, two broken.&nbsp; Though I don't use them and I don't know how.

ooh, what kind?

I love guitars, lol.
Quote:ooh, what kind?

I love guitars, lol.
All of them... acoustic. No electric, sorry. Tongue
eh, I play acoustics too, but electrics are my babies.

especially mah little Raven Vanguard and Charred Thorn Xplorer.
Pizza is the only pleasure in my entire life in terms of gluttony.

I am afraid of ladies like Norbit's wife.

My gas mask obsession is finally over, I think I got obsessed with gatling guns.

I value my memory cards more than everything, even more than my safety.

I am the black sheep of my family. They need glasses, have a natural curly hairstyle, a bit big eyes, they hate black but love white, and they like vegetables.
While I have a straight hair, clear eyes pero singkit, I love black but I hate white. I loathe vegetables.
I rarely get pizza -__-' only happens if there's a friend of my brother coming over...

I have an unusual talent for finding good and addictive anime in the internet...like GDW,OHSHC...

I keep falling down stairs when I'm holding something remote controlled...like yesterday Blink

I'm around the 6-9 shortest student in my section last year....And some of them are as tall as you peoples Blink

I'm the only left-handed in the family LOL

My parrot escaped its cage again

What I hate:

Critics(don't ask about the spelling)
the horse that almost got me killed...now I don't like riding black horses(I prefer the ones that look like cows XD)
traditional painting
internet pop-ups
the over-pricing of items and consoles

I found out...I'm scared of talking to people IRL when I met them on the internet....

Random:

I want another pet chicken...
Hey, I remember when I was in Hong Kong, my cousin(a Chineese, kasingtangkad ni Yao Ming, hehehe)and his Aunt treated us on Pizza Hut, and I ate almost everything(even though my weight is around 40 pounds, 4 short payat), but here in Saudi we eat now Chicken, and its so BIGG!!! and the Pepsi, it's like a King size cup, and I cannot finish it all, hehe Woot
shortest bath I've taken 15 seconds
longest bath I've taken close to 40 minutes
standard time my mom takes a bath 45 minutes

we have owned in our house 5 dogs, 6 kittens, 4 hamsters, 6 love birds ( 3 pairs ), a roster, 3-4 hens (2 was murdered by the roster) , and two chicks that I know off ... at this point the chicks are still relatively healthy every other pet mentioned has died and most of which died prematurely...

coincidentally so haywire you wanna chick???
sa palengke meron cheap lang at meron libre XD (buy the snake food for free)

Chickens are very cheap easy to take care of but hard to tame,clean and train...

I had a chicken I got on the school fair(the dyed colored ones) and it grew as big as a persian cat...I miss Henny alot now...she was a horn-legged chicken.

I also had a Bantam chicken(a really small and brown chicken)Which kept escaping it's cage...

8 other chickens that were trained as guard chickens(yes, it is possible)

Enough with the chickens...

I had 4 ducks...all ran away...came back the next week by themselves Shock

Quote:Hey, I remember when I was in Hong Kong, my cousin(a Chineese, kasingtangkad ni Yao Ming, hehehe)and his Aunt treated us on Pizza Hut, and I ate almost everything(even though my weight is around 40 pounds, 4 short payat), but here in Saudi we eat now Chicken, and its so BIGG!!! and the Pepsi, it's like a King size cup, and I cannot finish it all, hehe&nbsp;

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...at least you go abroad T_T

I trained my parrot to get in it's cage after being fed...still needs a little assistance getting in...but it knows what to do na

IGL:
AC practice is on hold coz I feel lazy XD
Pokemon Ruby:I got the groudon na so I'm after the Regi trio next
KH...I want KH3 but it's for the PS3 T_T so KH2:Final mix nalang Rofl

IPL:
I'm too lazy right now......

To Goatling:
Your AC request......Which AC do you want is the girl? since both ACs look male to meh Blink

My AC chibified...looks like a Bi XD
Quote:sa palengke meron cheap lang at meron libre XD (buy the snake food for free)
LOL.

Anyway, Evangel would be the girl.

Topic:
I've been playing my PS2 for years, but I just noticed (yesterday) that it has two USB ports underneath the controller ports. Kung kelan pa talaga sira, may USB mouse and KB pa naman ako. Jason

I am the laziest human evaar!
Quote:I am the laziest human evaar!

lol, I don't know...

I tried teaching my cat how to turn my ps2 on just so I wouldn't have to get up.

yeah Roll eyes
I have a long stick I use to reach my TV's power button...
I also use it to switch channels
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQLVJ4jMQ3w' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQLVJ4jMQ3w</a>

^The appropriate song and video for you lazy blokes Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20