The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+June 09, 2007 10:25 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ June 09, 2007 10:25 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:- I'm always happy...
Always? Blink [/quote:75f0d5822b]
Yes little girl...
Always.

Yes DT has an XBox360 and AC4.

- I still get pissed off though, My usual irritants are when my mom show my drawings to her house guests even with me saying no. She did that again last saturday, I found my sketches somewhere on our first floor. I haven't talked to her yet since I found them. Di man lang binalik. and noisy people -though I may be one myself-.
- I draw way better when I'm sleepy. As in Wa~~ay better.
- I like bittermelons --amf-palaya- a lot.
- I have a special joke/prank.
1. I'll point at the person I'm talking to's nose.
2. I'll keep pointing and signaling him/her until he/she put out a hanky and uses it.
3. When he/she says na "Wala naman eh." -"There isn't anything"/"There's nothing there."-, I'll say "Meron eh." -"There is."-
4. When he/she saya "wala naman" again, I say "Meron... Butas..." -"There is... a nostril."- pointing towards his/her nostril.
5. End.

47 % Nerd, 26% Geek, 30% Dork

AC-wise, I'm very happy and content with my skills.
Don't put the word little in there please T_T

well as for me AC-wise...I take my practice very seriously since I only play against two real players,but TwinSkies is rarely played with T_T ; also I take it seriously since they usually fool around while playing and I hate being underestimated Chair

I sometimes strafe backwards while moving side to side or OB Shoot towards the target (still working on that)

Another reason that I practice seriously is that...I never won first place in anything I ever do alone T_______T

My classmate plays Gust/Nis America/Nippon Icchi games also... She played Atelier Iris and she's still not finished with it, and she also played Ar tonelico and is at phase 3 already

I play a LOT of Gust/Nis America/Nippon Icchi games...Disgaea 2 ,La Pucelle, Phantom Brave,Atelier Iris 1,2 and 3(not finished),Ar Tonelico<span style='color:yellow'>(ang kulit ni Mir)...</span>
So; to her;I'm a walking walkthrough Blink

What I noticed in those games:
In Atelier Iris 1,2,3 they always say "Barrel!" when you activate a barrel...

Atelier Iris 1,2,3 and Ar Tonelico There IS alchemy.

Klein Keisling(first game) looks related to Viese Blanchimont(2nd game) who carries pretty much the same staff as him and has Lita Blanchimont's(1st game) last name...And one Misha's(ar tonelico) costumes looks like Viese's clothes and is called Ellie from the reference of Atelier Ellie

<span style='color:yellow'>The last guy you get in Atelier Iris 1 and Ar tonelico used to be "evil" and are twin sword users</span>
Strangely, I've never had a nosebleed yet.

Even though I got hit by a tennis ball...headed straight for my nose.

Weird...

Maybe that's why I have a big nose...

EDIT: Unfortunately, I almost always happen to be near someone who has a nosebleed in school...

There goes my white polo...
Padded...
Ack.
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+June 11, 2007 08:29 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ June 11, 2007 08:29 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
- I like bittermelons --amf-palaya- a lot.

AC-wise, I'm very happy and content with my skills. [/quote:870f34206b]
you are my complete opposite on that ... I hate bitter things

I am really not confident of my AC piloting skills and think I design ACs better but from Goatlings feedback it seems to be the other way around ... (*gulp* I don't know myself T_T)
Well... better work on that AC part Happy

I had to ask my classmates' opinions and did a bit recording to find out...I can't sing T_T
I tend to forget to wear my glasses in the morning...I don't even know why I have glasses -__-''

Anime time!!this is loooooooong

What I do in my spare time:
watch anime
listen to anime character songs
research on anime
infect my classmates with anime
make another chibi AC with sufficient reference and time
Space out/daydream
karaoke japanese songs
sleep
check DA
watch randomness
share randomness(no one still wants to watch though)

Stuff about my friends this school year:
1)Two of them got hooked to ouran coz of me;the one that keeps questioning(new to anime) and the Roy fan
2)The Ed fan still likes playing alche games like atelier iris and ar tonelico...and is planning to play RO as an alche Blink
3)the yuuram fanfic writer is still writing chapter 13 and it will end in chapter 26...(I'm reading it XD)
4)The anime...newbie ^__^'' is trading manga of furuba,ouran,black cat and gentlemen's alliance; and is confused coz there are alot of haruhis, ayames ect.
5)two of them have a ps3 T_T and one of them has a nintendo wii T_T

They like Evanescence
While I like All American Rejects
They like jpop anime
While I like Band mixes(electric guitars with piano or drums with accoustic guitar or violins and a base guitar)

I like Bouken Deshou Deshou?
and they like Loop

They want all the manga and anime existing
I want anime to be real
The rest are unnecessary

our fave lines:
FUNGA!!
SU!!
BAKA!!
MOE!!
WIMP!!
MAIN INGREDIENT OF A SHRIMP COCKTAIL!!
Blink
anime watched by memory and conversation (by all of us 6)(Italic if I'm the ONLYone that watched)
Ranma 1/2(jap and eng),yu yu hakusho,flame of recca,vision of escaflowne(jap and eng),azumanga daioh(jap),black cat(anime and manga)
Fate/stay night(eng and jap),Fullmetal alchemist(eng),FMA OVA(1,2 and 3)Cardcaptor sakura(eng and jap),Gundam seed(eng),Gundam seed destiny(jap),Mazinkaizer OVAs(jap)ROD(eng) ROD OVA(jap),Ouran host club(jap),Battle B daman(jap and eng),GDW(jap),Gundam wing(eng),Onegai teacher(eng),DNA2(eng and jap),TMHS(jap),Ar tonelico OVA(jap),DN angel(jap and eng),Ghosts at school(eng and jap),Gakuen Clamp(eng and jap),SMJ(jap and eng),SMJ again(eng)
SMA(eng),Angel tales(eng),Lucky Star(jap),Blood+(eng),Appleseed(eng),FF7:advent children(eng and jap),Tsubasa Chronicle(eng and jap),
Fushigi Yuugi(eng),Fushigi Yuugi OVAs(eng),Makai Senki Disgaea(jap)

How to stop your TMHS addicted fangirl friend from calling you Kyon-chan:

Call her Haru-haru WARNING:NOT FULL PROOF (Gets stranggled with ID lace)

How to stop your OTHER friend from Calling you Edo chibi-chan:
Drink milk >_<

How to stop her from calling you Konata after drinking the milk:

(No way to stop it Blink)

What to do when you are told to sing this...

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE4fi0E0DU&mode=related&search=' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjE4fi0E0DU...related&search=</a>

Sing this instead Xp>Big grin

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ2Cr3xPoUM' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQ2Cr3xPoUM</a>

It's full proof to make you talk fastah!!! (Did it twice)

*Drinks milk*
(you did not see that >_<)
Haha chan people.
Im getting addicted with chan.
I give my acs nicknames like golden-chan, turbo-chan, and zinaida is now alias thunder-chan.
I now reply to people calling me Kyon Blink
Maybe coz I say stuff like "not care", "I'll pass","What now?" and "WHAT THE HELL!?" Chair

My tutormate literally shoved a 14 page, Mature rated Yuuram,Gwunter,Conyo fanfic she made at my face...I read it Wacko

Quote:Haha chan people.
Im getting addicted with chan.
I give my acs nicknames like golden-chan, turbo-chan, and zinaida is now alias thunder-chan.

Really? I just TRY to blast them then call em a name (nineball is I-hate-rapid-fire-granadas, Pulverizer is Tentacles!!)
I forgot to mention something in my intro so I'll revive a dormant topic!

I'm wondering if everybody knows who she is, or if people simply don't care. I'm thinking they don't care, but I'll tell you anyway!

Question 1: Who/what is the applemilk on my group title?

Applemilk1988 is someone who I was mistaken for on the interweb once, because of my name. Stupid people ask me if I'm her sometimes, though they might be doing it just to annoy me. I believe she's a nice girl who just happens to be a little too into showing off her love for Japanese language. She was a favorite target of /b/tards because of this, and I think there are a few active or lurker /b/tards here.

Oh, you guys might want to check out Magibon's channel if you're into passably cute white girls acting like stereotypical tools by speaking bad Japanese. People like her give women on the net a bad name.

Question 2: Why are you still posting here on RR if you don't play AC that much?

I'm intrigued by Filipino culture, and the non-existence of trolls here. People here are very, very nice compared to other gaming forums. A minor concern I have though can be explained through this analogy.

RR now is like a Krispy Kreme original doughnut. Tasty on the outsides but forever lacking a solid center, because of the direction AC went.

If you want to ask me anything else, go ahead and I'll try to give a suitable answer!
AppleHead Wrote:RR now is like a Krispy Kreme original doughnut. Tasty on the outsides but forever lacking a solid center, because of the direction AC went.

Nice analogy, although I beg to differ. We will always have the solid center because we still meet up regularly (that is, some of the original members here). RR is more like... pan de sal.

[Image: pan3fn6.jpg]

Made fresh everyday at your local bakery.

We don't have trolls here because, aside from Nix's reason of most of us knowing each other in real life, ACO already has the douchebaggery and elitist assclowning covered.
Bottomline: Respect (for one another)

For the record, those pan de sals look really good. Tongue
Looks like the pic was taken at a Pan De Manila somewhere in the metro. Tongue
Lacking a solid center? Probably not. If the world's largest AC fansite is actually considering to ditch AC, while we're still sticking to it, then I'm satisfied.

Why no one trolls here? Because this is the only freaking AC site FOR FILIPINOS on the net. We don't wanna fuck it up.
I agree with them AC brought us together *insert band of brotherish qoute here"

Man I love those GIVE ME SOME DroolDomoDrool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20