The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
To keep this topic on track...

I'm naturally a conservative person.

Unfortunately, there are some not always wanted things that come with it..
take a guess and PM me, I'll tell you if you're right. Ahaha...
Serene Wrote:To keep this topic on track...

I'm naturally a conservative person.

Unfortunately, there are some not always wanted things that come with it..
take a guess and PM me, I'll tell you if you're right. Ahaha...

Let's see now, the stink on Codename Cute. That's one.

Then your sig. That's two.

Then this. That's three strikes.

Tried to hold back a bit but I think that's enough. We all know about your conservatism now, so please shut up already. You're starting to sound like a roadside preacher with a megaphone.
Roadside preacher with a megaphone...

Then I did go overkill on that post and the sig like I thought I did...
I'll shut up now.

Sorry...
Jake, why does it bother and irritate you that people behave conservatively? Maybe that'll give us some insight to why you're like this and possibly get to know and understand you more.

Serene: Maybe you could explain your side of the story as well, to why you're like this? I'm sure we'll understand.

You know, its in our culture to avoid conflict, and maybe we can find a speedy understanding and resolution into this mater because its really uncomfortable for me to see 2 members fight.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Jake, why does it bother and irritate you that people behave conservatively? Maybe that'll give us some insight to why you're like this and possibly get to know and understand you more.

Huh

Conservatives tend to nag and complain a lot in order to preserve their value systems. I don't have any issue with conservatives that have proper tact, as its their choice to believe in whatever. In fact I can be conservative in some ways as well. Just don't keep telling me the same thing again and again and again. If I don't act on it, that doesn't mean I didn't hear it. It probably means that I just don't care.

As I've said time and again, the only conservatives that annoy me to no end are the ones that support the Arroyo administration. They need a lesson in critical thinking and logic.
Leperdude Wrote:You know, its in our culture to avoid conflict, and maybe we can find a speedy understanding and resolution into this mater because its really uncomfortable for me to see 2 members fight.
Yeah, me too. I don't want to be in the middle of something, but it's best to fix this before or during the Feb meeting.
Well, problem solved. :p
oh-kaaaay back on topic:

I'm the 8th best person I know who plays dota.

And I'm sure that clearly states how big of a noob I am.

Much clearer, the aspect of self-glorification. LOL

Joking aside. The chinese zodiac sign of the Snake. They say snakes have inborn wisdom, act precisely and only when needed, but are LAZY. Woot
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Well, problem solved. :p

Settled like true umm... gentlemen, I hope. I fear I may be overusing that word already.

By the way, what's up with Bert's post? It's like, 1 hour behind but it comes after Serene's and Jake's. WTF??
Hmm...
Whenerever I'm in Afro Mode, that would be every 2 months after my haircut, my hair could handle up to 5 pens or pencils...
theGrim Wrote:
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Well, problem solved. :p

Settled like true umm... gentlemen, I hope. I fear I may be overusing that word already.

By the way, what's up with Bert's post? It's like, 1 hour behind but it comes after Serene's and Jake's. WTF??

Indeed, they've settled their differences in a true gentlemanly fashion outside the confines of this message board. A shining example of gentlemanly respect and dignity that other bulletin board systems should emulate. I myself have witnessed the momentous occasion, in which they've both settled their differences, and have embraced each other as true gentlemen with full understanding of each others position. :p

Count Grim, I should bring to your attention that Duke Goatling's message is reviled to be in the evening with the PM slot while the preceding posts were all in the AM slot. I do believe that is the source of the confusion. Big grin
Maybe it's with the time zone settings?

I hate anything popular Big grin
It's because my posts work in mysterious ways.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Indeed, they've settled their differences in a true gentlemanly fashion outside the confines of this message board. A shining example of gentlemanly respect and dignity that other bulletin board systems should emulate. I myself have witnessed the momentous occasion, in which they've both settled their differences, and have embraced each other as true gentlemen with full understanding of each others position. :p

That is indeed the truth. We engaged in a duel at high noon and promptly shot one bullet at each other, missing by a hair's breadth on both counts. Because of this, we have instead decided to hold the disreputable manufacturer of our firearms in a state of contempt.
normally Im a sagitarius but on leap years Im a capricorn >_>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20