The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'll die if I eat kare-kare. Bad peanut allergy LOL

I hate anything with peanuts, of course XD
lolz kung para sakin lahat kakainin ko wag lng okra LOL
Everything isn't okay with me except grass. So if you need a lawnmower, you'd better call me. I work for free FYI.

Goatling the grass eater at your service! Salute
you should be or you will put your brethren to shame XD
At least he's just a grass eater. Now if he were a grass smoker then i'd be calling the cops.

Now to get this thread back on track, my favorite color is green and i do indeed love melons.
Apple was asked by one of you people to download something called y!m which is supposed to be popular all over the world except here, where we all use AIM and MSN.

I go by snapple_head, feel free to add me because I have like, 2 friends Sad
Goatling Wrote:Everything isn't okay with me except grass. So if you need a lawnmower, you'd better call me. I work for free FYI.

Goatling the grass eater at your service! Salute

so inamin mo na rin na isa kang totoong kambing LOL
I bet he doesn't eat Kaldereta.

I eat anything as long as they don't walk upstraight, talk and look human.
[Image: snapple.jpg]
Reviving... (c'mon, I missed this thread Ninja )

What so far happened in my life after this thread died:

I get lucid dreams every 2-3 months.

I also get one of those dreams wherein something happens...like a rock hitting you...then you wake up with a head injury...

-Except...for my case, I had a dream of accidentally swallowing acid...and woke up with tongue burns and it stung...

It took me awhile to discover I have slight Isolophobia and Agoraphobia(well that one's common)

I hope that my section name in 3rd year would be Justice...coz it's an awesome word.

My best school subjects are Science,Computer,Music,H.E. and P.E.
My worst is Filipino

I'm STILL playing Ragna...not as much though.

My favorite myth creatures are (in order): European Dragon, Japanese Dragon, Phoenix, Chinese Dragon, Majority-Beast-WereWolf and the Earth Golem.

My latest favorite band is Bowling For Soup.

I don't know what course I'll be getting in college Unsure

I constantly feel like I'm being followed by Maya Birds Ermm

My classmate tried to convince me to get a boy-cut. (unsuccessful)

I exchanged part of my hyper-ness for emo-ness.

I like wearing black.

Since I'm already in high school...I can talk about yuri more freely LOL

The Akantor is adorable.

-So is my teacher o_O (and I'm pretty sure all my classmates would agree on me about that)

I'm currently around 5'1" now Ninja

I still sleep at 9pm and wake up at 3am.

s'all for now
You're already tall. And probably will get taller.

I get an overall boost whenever there's a full moon, but get really unlucky/feel very tired/very emotional afterwards.

I also tend to walk towards the moon whenever it's in a phase of high visibility.

I'm often active at nighttime. Weakest at morning 'till around 3pm.

I often sit in front of a computer for more than 24 hours.

My record for staying in an internet cafe (and going home to take baths, of course), is at around/over 72 hours. Non-stop, at least slept for 10 minutes once.

Whenever I stay awake for more than 30 hours, I sleep for 16 hours or more.

I often lie. Not to you guys though. And even if I did, I'd probably have a good reason for doing so.

I hate, really hate, conflicts. Being in front of two (or more) people fighting makes me feel bad.

I don't fight for cheap reasons, but I harbor a lot of hatred, probably for a time when I'm provoked by the same person.

I am very lazy. Though when I find no other way to get what I want, I work for it.

I work best with friends, or in a party, or whatever group. I don't stand out alone.

I'm a sucker for cute eyes.

For me, cute>sexy, well, sometimes.

I'll think of more tomorrow.
.. when I look at the stars I automatically look for Orion ... this seriously started when I first watched MIB the Orion thing started with 2 ...

my mind has never ever experienced silence somethings always churning in it ... that being useful is subjective =P

I have dualistic tendencies towards cats ... Id like to pet them but at the same time Id love to pummel them.

I as said on my sub title like cute things maybe even love them to a fault.

my first white hair popped out during 4th year highschool

I inadvertently forced my younger cousin to get circumcised early ... I was very scared T_T I needed someone with me then go first ala pointman kung baga XD He didn't hold a grudge against me for that XP

I am an extremely deep sleeper.

I think my first game ever was contra 2 basta ung mas alien looking contra sa family computer....

I originally thought in magic cards that graveyards where also cards

My first Mecha experience would probably be Robot Jocks with Macross, Voltron, and Daimos being seconds

I am a partial Trekkie as I really like the voyager series

I am equally a fan of Babylon 5, stargate (earlier series only) and starwars

I am probably one of the few people here who knows Space above and Beyond ... Hammerheads FTW!!!

I originally picked my basketball idols at random O_O

for those who know George Orwell's 1984 ... I seriously practice Double Think =) don't worry I only use it on philosophical matters and not on anything else

well thats it for now
Hehe wow these latest ones are really fun reads. Happy
I like big butts on girls and I cannot lie. Domo
I like tinapa and other fried fish delicacies the smaller the tastier.

I actually do better in 3 point shooting than shooting a bit closer to the ring.

I have a sunflower like tendencies to look at the brightest part of the area when thinking.

I always have a headache for the entire day after taking a math exam.

I get tired very quickly.

I'm actually weight lighter(100-110 lbs) than my younger sister, (which is shorter than me).

The characters I tend to choose in a game are usually is either the girl, antagonist, weird or a sidekick. Mainly because Mark always chooses the cooler or the first char. (when we were young)

ie.
Tenchu = Ayame
CnC = Nod faction
Red alert = Soviets
Soul calibur = Cervantes (was once the main boss.)

I hate Jin's 2,1

I had taken around 3 anesthetics in my life or even more as i remember. This maybe the cause of my forgetfulness

I like cats more than dogs

I remember myself playing an entire 2 weeks of 2 hours sleeping everyday because of RF and college.

My best subject at High School was Math and my worst is...... Chinese.

I have boils in my left hip and two in my butt.

My palm line is a straight line and people say thats a way to know if the person has a short temper.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20