The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I don't really care when humans die even my relatives, but I usually cry when my pets die.

I also have those anger management issues, like beating the crap out of appliances, etc. especially if you can't do what you really want to do.

I don't go outta my room often because everything that I need is already there.

I am afraid of insects.

I usually sleep with my computer.

I have a clutch bag inside my backpack. I'm too lazy transferring my own stuff there, so I got the clutch bag in my backpack instead.

I don't wear slippers.

My dog is heavier than me. I'm 100 pounds and my dog is 110 pounds.

I am utterly silent when I don't know what's going on, so you'll probably notice me with my mouth closed all the time. Tongue

Putangina kayong mga babaeng may lawit.

Quote:I don't really care when humans die even my relatives, but I usually cry when my pets die.

Me too.

Quote:I am afraid of insects.
Actually I keep mantises and grasshoppers for pets XD

Quote:I don't wear slippers.

I mostly wear slippers naman XD

Quote:got D/P?

eh??
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+May 15, 2007 02:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ May 15, 2007 02:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:got D/P?

eh?? [/quote:273ee0e972]
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, the newfangled version everyone's going mad about.
As for me, it has always been a mystery why most people nicknamed my self lone wolf or roninfang.

To begin with i have always been considered the days years passed, ever since my childhold, loving things out of ordinary then high school school came in i was the only one in the whole batch who wanted to be an animator, i remember when i was about to graduate from high school, when the teacher asked what do i want to have as a job, when i said to the class i want to be animator, all of them laughed, it made much worse when i got the results from college entrance exams, the only schools i passed were CSB or UST, (why is it , people always think your a idiot if you dont make it to either Ateneo, La Salle or UP....its annoying T_T) CSB for them is a school for idiots, where the dropouts go T_T. So in the end i had to decide whether UST or CSB, then i guess this is where i made a radical decision.
The only one in the family line that took a my own road, not use the same old formulated path to success, but daring enough to forge a new path to claim my own. Always been a lone since grade school. Always been questioning myself, where do i go from here? What am i doing here in this world? Will i ever achieve my dream, or just a mere illusion of life's harsh failures. Just looking up on the midnight moon...howling

As i begin a new in CSB, formed new bonds, gained a bit of self esteem, sometimes, i guess blessings come in many from or another. The first one i would count as one is when i had my english literature class, at first the prof asked me to lead the class play as the director. Both come into play...afraid and honored, because for one thing i never lead a group in my whole life, but in the end, after a month or so or working with the class, the class got a 100/100. Gaining now self esteem and steadaly moving on, i find myself worth more than i can think.

Claiming claims of years to pass, now at the 4rth years pass. I do Still question myself where do i go from after college, i guess am just a lone wolf looking up again at the midnight moon. And thus my journey as a ronin continue ons furthur.

I sleep at 2 in the morning and wakes up at 12

I only go out of my room when I want to eat macdonalds,or go to the gym.Aside from everything else,I got all that I need inside my room

I don't understand a word my parents sez

I don't wear underwear at home

I never ran out of Milo milk in my refrigerator(Can't live without them lol)

I usually leave my Pc and PS3 on.Even though I'm not using them

Whenever I play,I use headphones.AC games have this amazing stereo function,whenever something blows up on the left,sound will be louder on the left Headphones. Yeah,I just love to pretend to be a real pilot

I usually repeat past AC missions then role play them.like if your only objectives is destroy this target,I destroy everything in sight lol

I have a bad habit of not leaving things I like from the stores,in other words,under any circumstances,I always buy what I want.That's why I avoid window Shopping X_X

My PC has 7 Trojan viruses and I can't do anything about it T_T

I read a lot of Mangas not because of liking the story,but it's that when you start reading,curiosity hits me then continues to read.

I stay more than 30 mins in the Cr not because I'm doing those malicious things you're thinking,but it's because it's very quite inside and I thought I'd hang around for a while lol

In my AC designs and Yu-gi-oh deck,I never allow anybody to help me because I don't want to belong to those Usuals(term for weapon combos/card combos that are usually used)

Whenever I see a stick or a sword,I always grab it then play with it.I seem to be attracted to swords and sticks or any weapon lol

Quote:Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, the newfangled version everyone's going mad about.

Oh...uh,no...I'm playing Pokemon Ruby Version on the GBA...BTW...it's not my GBA XD...Does anyone have a Growlithe or Paras?My fave pokemon is the rhyhorn BTW

Quote:I don't wear underwear at home

I know this is extra info but... Blink Blink Blink

Quote:Whenever I see a stick or a sword,I always grab it then play with it.I seem to be attracted to swords and sticks or any weapon lol

Did you say swords ? Woot well...I only do that to pencils...then I lose the pencil the next day LOL

Quote:I have a bad habit of not leaving things I like from the stores,in other words,under any circumstances,I always buy what I want.That's why I avoid window Shopping X_X
What happened to all your savings???....Actually I'm a cheapscake like Morita XD I have the money to buy my own GBA...It's just that I don't want to Angel

(Insert RoninFang's Post)

That sounds like a fanfic to meh...Masta...you got anotha typo there XD

Oooh we caught another cricket! Awww it's so cute when it's not panicking like a roach XD

My concept of cute is usually "ugly cute" XD

Unrelated:
gyarados look like blue shrimp tempura to me Blink
I sleep at 10 and wake up at 6...IT'S ALWAYS 6 XD XD

I'm a carefree person that doesn't care about most things aside from myself
I hate taking orders or giving them for that matter -__-;
Boxers would be the ones you're using right? Or are you using diapers?

Quote:I usually leave my Pc and PS3 on.Even though I'm not using them
Haha. Me too. Except that the PS3 is PS2.

Quote:My PC has 7 Trojan viruses and I can't do anything about it T_T
Get AVG. Haha, mine even had 12 Trojans, but I got them deleted by AVG. XP

Topic:
I don't get it, but I usually wear pants, socks and shoes all the time, even when I'm home. Blink

I don't have white socks, but I have LOTS of black socks lol. Good thing my shoes are black.
Quote:What happened to all your savings???....Actually I'm a cheapscake like Morita XD I have the money to buy my own GBA...It's just that I don't want to

Meh,nothing happens,I save a lot and I sell some stuffs and I work too even thought I'm just 16 lol

Quote:Boxers would be the ones you're using right? Or are you using diapers?

Just plain shorts,the long ones.I just want my besfriend to be free! Big grin

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 15, 2007 09:49 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 15, 2007 09:49 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Boxers would be the ones you're using right? Or are you using diapers? [/quote:87ac42f102]
Rofl Rofl Rofl

LOL LOL LOL
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+May 15, 2007 10:47 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ May 15, 2007 10:47 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->POST[/quote:f159be783a]

Mix, I am wondering how you could edit posts unlike the ones we do? I saw something like Round 1 at your post before, yet I have never seen any Edited by Grimlok... thing written at the last line.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 16, 2007 05:14 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 16, 2007 05:14 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Mix, I am wondering how you could edit posts unlike the ones we do? I saw something like Round 1 at your post before, yet I have never seen any Edited by Grimlok... thing written at the last line. [/quote:d4dbbbb19a]
With great responsibility... comes great power. Big grin
With great power... becomes Hitler.
Good Morning People of the World!!!(WTH)

The only things I watch are Cartoon Network,Nickelodeon,Animax,Animal Planet , Discovery Channel and stuff on youtube and livevideo LOL Shifty

Quote:With great power... becomes Hitler.

Yes,Yes...Don't go there No no We have enough corrupt things here XD

Remember the cricket?...It died T_T...

<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 17, 2007 07:22 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 17, 2007 07:22 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> With great power... becomes Hitler. [/quote:2fb0b803b5]
Who then becomes Rizal's son.

Hah!
Haha. Big coincidence. Especially Yukino.

Topic:
My father tasted my urine when I was a baby, he was carrying me when I suddenly pee'd and it went right into his mouth.

I wear my school uniform for the whole day after school. I go in my room to use the computer with my leather shoes, ID, pants, socks, pin, everything on for the whole day lol.

My PS2 has a word "Devil" written on it. Done by my grandpa via liquid paper because he's a catholic freak and he saw me killing zombies at RE and shooting waiters at Hitman. He wrote it while I was in school with my friends.

I don't have any sandoes in my cabinet, everything's t-shirt, camou shorts, pants and lotsa black socks LOL.

I tend to like minimal desktops for now.

I have five Guitars, two broken. Though I don't use them and I don't know how.

I can see dog footsteps on top of my grandpa's car. The attack dogs seem to jump a lot and rest on top of the car's roof.

My parents are serious. I wish I have a parent that plays computers like my uncle. X_X

I don't fear cockroaches anymore, because I learned that I too, can kill one. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20