The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I'm a cold-hearted uncaring son of a bitch.

Well sometimes.
I'm a couch potato.

I can fart without anyone knowing.

I am sometimes awfully morbid.

Most of my shorts are camouflaged.

I currently have 14 pets. 11 dogs (2 Retrievers, 3 Toy Poodles, 5 Belgian Malinoise, at isang askal) and three birds (2 Cockatoos and a Macau). ROFL. Haha. All in all, I took care of 50+ dogs in my life. Too bad they were already dead. *Sniff* Blah.

My hair looks like a helmet.

And my eyes look like I'm always sleeping or high, even if I'm awake.
Wow,daming aso Blink

I used to have 30+ pet chickens...yes I tell you; chickens!
...And ducks
...lovebirds
I still have my pet maltese...
...and an evil gray rabbit...

Quote:I like playing chess, but rarely wins.
I used to be in the chess club...I was the only one in the class that took chess club...at least the other members are otakus XD

I daydream alot that I learned NOT to blink

Why I'm a land person:
1.I'm afraid of heights
2.I can't swim
3.I don't want to know how to swim and risk drowning
4.I soon found out that I don't like being alone in pitch black places(I knew only now)

Why my classmates call me wierd:
1.I like(love) anime
2.I play AC (and they don't)
3.I like video games
4.I play chess

How I made friends with my classmates:
1.Act like an idiot to make them feel good (don't ask but it works)
Problem:they now think I AM an idiot
2.give information on anime(yeahh,FMA,Fushigi Yuugi,OHSHC)

A summary on my friends in school:
1.An Alchemist(in any game) fan...Calls herself the Fullmetal Flame Alchemist...and has a wii(....)
2.A hyper sadistic person...that has a PS3...*whimpers*
3.An EdXRoy Fan(Yaoi fan)...calls me short...
4.A YuurixWolfram(puro yaoi fans a)fan...writes hentai yaoi fics and forces me to read them
5.A gunter fan(how do you make a happy u?)

you have weird friends HayWire

Rofl
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+May 12, 2007 09:18 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ May 12, 2007 09:18 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
I used to be in the chess club...I was the only one in the class that took chess club...at least the other members are otakus XD)[/quote:ce6d59864d]

Maybe we could have a chess match in PACTII...
Anyone here have a small chess set?

Quote:How I made friends with my classmates:

I did that too...
Unfortunately, I got used to it...
And now, I AM an idiot!
Quote:How I made friends with my classmates:

Quote:I did that too...
Unfortunately, I got used to it...
And now, I AM an idiot!

Haha. Same here. Though I got used to it too. Chair
Quote:4.A YuurixWolfram(puro yaoi fans a)fan...writes hentai yaoi fics and forces me to read them

I have a friend who actually draws Hentai comics and forces me to read it x_x though the events were well arranged,the story is disgusting :puke:
I HATE having my picture taken in any circumstance Chair

Quote:Maybe we could have a chess match in PACTII...
Anyone here have a small chess set?

I have a not-so-magnetic magnetic chess set with me...I'm still average in chess... I was surprised I actually got in there in the first place...

My tutormate is bugging me to make an anime chess set...Kyo kara maou vs FMA

Quote:I have a friend who actually draws Hentai comics and forces me to read it x_x though the events were well arranged,the story is disgusting :puke:

my friend the RoyX Ed Fan(Thank you,it's not FMA...it's...Battle B-daman) does that too!! Rated M paaaaaaa Wacko

Thank goodness no one does yuri fics/art LOL

Grimlok should try this...you only commented XP...it's not like you're "perfect"
Quote:Grimlok should try this...
ROFL! Don't ask why I LOL'd.

@ Topic:
I didn't know the blanket I am still using for years is... Mickey Mouse!

My house is full of wires. Wires seem to make me feel irritated.

I don't like fish and veggies.

Pentel pen smells good.

Haha. I have a fat dad.

Some of my nicknames from highschool and college: Quin, Quinbert, Bert, Berty-bert, Bertday, Happy Bert, Beetles, Adventurer, Turtle, Vulture, Bertae, Bertud ng Putik, Berting, Tubol na Hapon, Drug adik, Boy Shabu, Sabog, Color Tae, Japanese Niggah, Bisexual (what the fuck).

I hate water. Coke is better.

Why my classmates call me wierd:
1.I like(love) anime
2.I play AC (and they don't)
3.I like video games
4.I play chess
5.I act like an AC(sometimes)

Well like HayWire, I am sort of an idiot(it's ok, really) but I draw on our classroom when a topic that any of my teacher says(especially my Science teacher(I love Science actually)kasi nga baguhan lang sya hehe) but unlike HayWire I love the sea, and air.
simple, serious and silent (but not all the times Roll eyes )...

reserved and conservative Happy

had played video games since 6-7 years old (yeah, Mario, Contra... Sonic. too many to mention)

never been touched, never been kissed. from now, I have 8 years to be (still) single Angel

likes tall, fair and chinita girls Wub

loves cars (I've been so curious about the mechanical stuffs in an automobile since I was a child... until my theory grew more complex thanks to Gran Turismo and other related articles... also Initial D)

wants to be a racer (whether it is grip or drift Ninja )

I never thought that I would be a Nurse... LOL

loves animes' (too many to mention), collects anime stuffs (multimedia... other stuffs are way expensive)... and its soundtracks...

...and eurobeat music!

my friends say that I'm a sweet talker and a matured person (I don't know why)

=^.^=
oh yeah, I forgot to add:

I'm the biggest smartass you'll ever meet.

seriously, I have gotten detention 4 times, ISS 2 times, Suspended 1 time, and 15 checks, all because of my smart mouth.

But it was worth it.
Quote:Well like HayWire, I am sort of an idiot(it's ok, really) but I draw on our classroom when a topic that any of my teacher says(especially my Science teacher(I love Science actually)kasi nga baguhan lang sya hehe) but unlike HayWire I love the sea, and air.

I draw in class too XD...that's where most(if not all) my artworks come from...
that's also why I'm lazy at drawing at home LOL

Bleh,I get airsick,but I don't get sea sick...I like fishing Happy*falls asleep*

To Moonlight_Raven:

Both of my brothers are single too Blink...my classmate is trying to convince me that they're Bisexual LOL Blink

Quote:I don't like fish and veggies.
I like fish and veggies...especially raw Happy (sashimi)

Accidental info:

I almost got hit by a car 3 times in my life XD
I almost fell of a mountain coz the rented horse went beserk
I drank more than 7 Liters of milk this summer Blink
I have become immuned to yaoi stuff...yuri is a different story

Quote:I'm the biggest smartass you'll ever meet.

seriously, I have gotten detention 4 times, ISS 2 times, Suspended 1 time, and 15 checks, all because of my smart mouth.

But it was worth it.

How many schools is that?

why?

Sorry...hyper curious today..

Quote:I didn't know the blanket I am still using for years is... Mickey Mouse!
I have 4 blankets... and they change every 2 months XD

the only one I fully noticed was the pikachu blanket LOL

Quote:Some of my nicknames from highschool and college: Quin, Quinbert, Bert, Berty-bert, Bertday, Happy Bert, Beetles, Adventurer, Turtle, Vulture, Bertae, Bertud ng Putik, Berting, Tubol na Hapon, Drug adik, Boy Shabu, Sabog, Color Tae, Japanese Niggah, Bisexual (what the fuck).

Really...Turtle...Vulture...Blink

Mine are (this ones long)
1.The prideful fuhrer who is greedy and gluttinous and is an armored dog serial killer(in order of appearanceTongueride,Greed,Gluttony,Alphonse Elric,Black Hayate,Barry the chopper and Scar)Or armored doggy for short
2.Prinny(yes they played it)

My classmate is
The Evil shooting,water, fullmetal flame alchemist
(in order of appearanceBig grinante,Sloth,Ed,Roy)or Ed for short(cos my classmate IS short)

Quote:Really...Turtle...Vulture...
Got the nickname Turtle from my friend at highschool. It's because my hair looks like a helmet and a turtle shell (not afro, doesn't look like it). I got the name Vulture from my highschool classmate because of my goddamned neck. I always get this position when it comes to serious playing;

[Image: vultureneck.jpg]

So you guys'll probably see me like that in the PACT II.

@ strawhat:
LOL!

@ Topic:

Haha. I think everyone who draws a lot WILL draw in class, well if it's boring I am going to draw 'til that subject ends lol.

Ooh. I have two staplers in front of me. One has a word "cold" written there, the other one has the word "hot". Wtf.

I hate malfunctioning equipments. Adds me a lot of frustration, I mean a LOT. Namumula na ang kamay ko aray ko. Chair

My laptop has two keyboards, a USB and the built-in. The built-in keyboard's letter d doesn't work, so I have to press it on the other one.

I like listening to songs done by VAs and Seiyuus like:
Vic Mignogna(Dark Mousy,Edward Elric,Fay Flourite),Paku Romi(Kosuke Ueki,Edward Elric,Tao Ren) and Mayumi Yamaguchi(Forte Stollen,Envy,Gabumon)

I have a pet dog name Sofie(that was random Blink)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20