The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Extra info about you...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
just one school, Haywire

oh, and Bert, my friend Matt is usually called Turtle too. has to do with his hair, lol.
"para sa Dakilang Layunin" -> I always say this to myself. crazy though Wacko but this phrase tend to make me more determined in life LOL

=^.^=
Aspirations:
Work for Squeenix(Square Enix) LOL
Make my own video game

I don't memorize holidays coz I'll forget anyway XD...the only holidays I full know is Christmas(coz it's near my birthday) and New Year coz it's January 1

Instead of watching fireworks...

I use the sparklers,watusi,baby rockets to make a mini bomb (Goodbye roaches)
BOOM!! Bwahahahahahaha BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN Wakekekekekeke!
Whoops, over the top there Angel I even put my spoon on top of a burning candle...

Yeah...I like to burn things...*reads up on guns* or make em go splodey

Quote:My laptop has two keyboards, a USB and the built-in. The built-in keyboard's letter d doesn't work, so I have to press it on the other one.

Wow dalawa Blink... couldn't you just repair it? Oh well; what's done is done

Yey! I found a how to draw Edward Elric Video!........But I needed Envy coz I already know how to draw Ed -__-''''

New Nickname given by MantisSadguess what it means coz I ain't saying it)
LR
LRM

Personality summary:
Short like Ed,Burns stuff like Roy,looks like Envy(with glasses Rofl )

heeey...wait a minute...It's a tri Bishi pact Blink(says my classmate)
I wanna have my Hachi Roku!... Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)

I know its hard to find a "true" AE86... I will try to find one Roll eyes

=^.^=
<!--QuoteBegin-Moonlight_Raven+May 14, 2007 11:58 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Moonlight_Raven @ May 14, 2007 11:58 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I wanna have my Hachi Roku!... Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (AE86)

I know its hard to find a "true" AE86... I will try to find one Roll eyes

=^.^= [/quote:18aa707c48]
I'm pretty sure that i saw a red AE86 in EDSA a few weeks ago. I was stuck in a bus in traffic and then i saw one right next to us. Damn, did it look so good. Too bad i couldn't get down and ask the guy where he got it. Ermm

Totoo nga kaya yun o pina-assemble lang? Unsure
More quick shots about the idiot known as Fox:

* I have a fondness for local sweets. I usually have a bag of either Cloud 9, Curly Tops or Choc-Nut stashed behind my keyboard or in the desk drawer. That explains why i'm a bit overweight.

* I have this kind of dual-personality when it comes to beggars. Some times i find myself pitying them for their lot in life but other times i find myself cursing them and their laziness. Depending on the mood, i may or may not put out for them.

* I'm more of a bedroom person. Most of the time i'm at home is spent in my room. I find that everything i want to do is in here. It is my escape from reality, my haven, my sanctuary, my cave of wonders.

* I'm not much for accessories but the one thing i can't do without is a necklace of any sort. I collect necklaces with weird pendants on them. I've had crosses, spirals, beads, bullet shells, etc, etc. I've even had a miniature dreamcatcher on a necklace before, which i got in Baguio. Its still with me but i hafta get the string replaced. The one i'm currently wearing is a carved wooden cross i got from Pagudpud in Ilocos.

* The first anime that i've ever watched was Voltron in 1987, followed by Robotech in 1989. Back then, i didn't even know what anime was. All i knew was that they were damn good cartoons that i would watch on weekdays and weekends. It was only a decade later, in high school, that i learned they were considered anime.

* Many people have a problem with rain. I'm guessing that i'm one of the few people who actually get a smile on their faces when the clouds start their deluges. I just love the sudden drop in temperature just before a storm comes, the crisp ozonized scent of air when its about to rain and the sheer spectacle of water falling from the sky. I think it has something to do with the fact that some of the best memories i have occured during rainy days. Or that i'm a Capricorn and that water is my element.

* The shell-casing pendant i have came from the very first time i fired a rifle. My grandfather and father both served in the army (they're still pissed at me until now because i never went into the service), plus i live in Fort Bonifacio so guns are nothing new to me. My uncle once took me to the firing range in Camp Aguinaldo around 1999 and allowed me to use one of the M-16s they had. Too bad they wouldn't let me switch it on to full-auto. Spoilsports!

* I usually have a half-scowl on my face when i'm alone in public. That coupled with the fact that i don't smile much usually makes people think that i'm always in a bad mood or that i'm unfriendly. Pretty much the opposite, because i'm rather easily approachable.

* While the overwhelming majority of my music collection is comprised of rock songs, i'm actually musically diverse. I listen to a lot of of different types: acid jazz, drum and bass, trance, reggae, j-pop and a whole helluva lot of other genres. The one thing i can't stand is hip-hop. No offense to listeners out there but i confess that i've never really developed an ear for that kinda music.

* My favorite song as a kid was Over The Rainbow. Its something that can me cry when remembering stuff about my childhood (true, even though i'm an adult, i can still have a good cry on occasion). Its one of the songs i find myself humming when it when something reminds me of the days when i didn't have a care in the world. I'm even singing it in my mind as i'm typing this.

* I've had quite a number of hairstyles over the years. Ranging from mops and flat tops during my elementary days, under-cuts, bowls and semi-kalbos in high school to spikes, buzz-cuts and ponytails in college. The longest duration of a particular style for me was the ponytail from December of 2002 until October of 2006. Its pretty annoying but i had to get my hair trimmed a week before PACTI. Damned job interviews!

* The first videogame i ever played was Mighty Bomb Jack on the family computer back in 1988. And the rest is history.
hmmm things about me confirmed or otherwise

- I have short term memory loss ... I think
- I have had many experiences with firecrackers
- - got my face burn by a bamboo cannon (but the actual cannon was not bamboo but a converted industrial steel pipe)
- - injured my right hand because I didn't want to hurt some puppies ... its was a complicted scenario
- - strapped a gecko to a mother rocket
- - got a mother rocket explode near me twice in to different occasions
- - used mother rockets to reenact movie water explosions on a rice paddy field ... it looked cool but we had to stop once we found about this fact ... we just taught it just had water.
- - got my tito on the belly button with a baby rocket
- - almost got a speeding tricycle driver on the face ... it passed in front of him ... thankfully he didn't spot afterwards to whoop my ass for it...
- -concotted a 2 box of baby rockets barrage.
- - saved my kuya from getting injured because when he was chatting with a friend of ours he forgot that he had a 3 - star on his hand ... it exploded immideately after he had thrown it.

moving on ... my biggest dream to date is to earn enough money to get, learn to fly,and plain own a Su- 47 Berkut from Suqhoi... I have already estimated that it can directly fly to japan in one full tank...

- relating to the pervious part I idolize Russians
- I love plane, the sky and birds (small birds predatory or otherwise), and flowers

but in contradiction

- I am prone to altittude sickness.
- I cannot tolerate high levels of adrenaline ... I think

- my attitude towards music and art, generally anything I guess, is basically if I like how it looks or sounds I like it... I generally don't use genre's and categories watsoever as a bsis to what I like.

- I am very prone to injuries some of which I have no idea where I had it ...

- I have a bad habit of not paying attention to the current situation and acting accordingly ... summarizes in one word reckless....

- I consciouly infected a large number of the relatives with "bulutong tubig" I think thats cow pox in english. the person who got the worst of it was my older brother ... for whilst he was infected he also just got circumcized, and he had a very painful problem with one of his teeth ... I still don't feel regret for doing it...

- knew about hentai before I "generally" was introduced to anime

- I am a Saikano fan before anything else

- I have a tendecy to take the middle path literally and figuratively

- I think I am obsessive compulsive...

thats engouh for now I think ... I don't do well when Im not asked...
I love and value my sleep a lot. Nothing can take a good night's sleep away from me, ever.
Milk tastes gooooooood ^__^,so does growth capsules LOL

I like dark chocolates...give me 1/2 pound of dark chocolate(meiji or hershey) and it will disappear in 2 days or less

Ohh, you like dark chocolate, I tried that one tym, and it sucks, well I like to a chocolate is the simple one, with caramel, kahit ano actually, hehehe.
my favorite food is Tinumis/ Dinuguan/ Blood soup (tagalog style)

my favorite fruit is mango

my favorite habit thinking.... really
What I've noticed:
I don't get fat no matter how much I eat Blink

I've been playing for more than pokemon for 11 hours Blink(not straight)

I got taller...(Finally!)

Extras:
My Chinese Zodiac is the Rooster(maybe that's why I like having pet chickens Blink)
My Western Zodiac(don't know what it's called) is Capricorn(The Goat)....
A chicken with horns? LOL

The Ahh Finally Section:
Yey...may Gyarados na ako!(from a Magikarp)

tapos na ang campaign!...now I can sleeeeeeeeeeep Zzzzzzz
---I have anger management issues.
Madalas akong magdabog or magwala kapag di ko nagagawa ang gusto ko. Pangarap ko noon maging shaolin monk para maging zen ang aking pag iisip.

---Without motivation and inspiration I find it hard to achieve anything.
Quote:I've been playing for more than pokemon for 11 hours Blink(not straight)

got D/P?
Quote:moving on ... my biggest dream to date is to earn enough money to get, learn to fly,and plain own a Su- 47 Berkut from Suqhoi... I have already estimated that it can directly fly to japan in one full tank...

You love jets too????, well I them also, and If you wanna buy an SU-47, well think again, Russia is not an open city, unlike in US, but I love planes from an Aircraft Carrier, and I prefer to you to think of the plane that is like the F-22 Raptor, hehe, and it's Sukhoi(yata), not Suqhoi, ahhhhhhhh basta I forgot eh.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20