The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Anor Londo is like invasion central the phantoms just keep coming Chair
Anor Londo and the last area are PvP areas afaik, kind of like World 1-4 and 4-1 in Demon's Souls. I've heard that the sewers is also a PvP spot for SL20-60 players.
Installed the patch, and got online. It's fun seeing phantoms and messages scrawled everywhere, and when you rest at a bonfire you can see other people o3o Wanting to try helping people with things, but am too sleepy today, so will probably try tomorrow ~

Downside is the 2 knights + the archer that wear fog rings in my farming area don't respawn anymore, so now I see why people always say 7k souls per minute, since all that would be left are Mage, Thief, Cleric, and Bandit. Ah well, still a good place to farm.

Also killing Seath isn't really hard. Keep circle strafing until he uses his dragon breath, and wail on his side-tails or his back-tail, but don't get too greedy because he can slap you around with those. Also back off when he does his roar attack that sends crystals in an AoE around him. Rinse and repeat. Barely took damage, most of it was because I got greedy and tried to hack his tail off, which I did not succeed in ._.;

I already killed him alone, it's just that I learned that he is unkillable in the Duke's Archives the hardest way possible beforehand. I forgot to get the Moonlight sword though. FUCK. LOL

Quicker way for me to farm is to just head to twilight Anor Londo and kill the two NPCs that give 5k souls each. You'll have to get either a boneward item or a homeward miracle in order to make farming effectively fast though; they only respawn when you leave the area. Bonfires don't help.

And then when I head to the last area, PvP. Quite possibly the best farming spot, with all the people there having an assload of humanity and souls afaik.
12 hrs in and I think Im gonna restart my character anyway I now know what stuff I have to do

anyway this time Im gonna make my char a pyromancer.

just want to farm better in the earlier areas while the boss is still alive so I can also farm humanities.
It'll be much easier to either farm at the rats or you can just play coop and PvP with others.

Almost everybody had a shitty start too, you should know.
can anyone lend me a dark souls?

especially the ones who are not "yet" starting it out?
Siegmeier died(onion man). I thought I wouldn't care much about the story but the more you interact with npcs things get more depressing. Makes me want to restart the game again.
Yeah. I pitied that Crestfallen warrior instead though. Rhea as well. D:

Btw, does Onion man also become a hollow? D:
I started out as a Deprived, so I had a bad start too, but I kept at it. Now I'm loving everything... mostly XD

For Siegmeyer, In a sense, in my game his daughter killed him because he'd become hollow. But I've read somewhere if his life remains above half when he fights beside you in Lost Izalith both him and his daughter are alive when you find them at Ash Lake.

Speaking of NPCs, the White Spider-girl leader of the Chaos Servant covenant seems to have it hard too. So sad ;_;

(10-20-2011, 06:33 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]For Siegmeyer, In a sense, in my game his daughter killed him because he'd become hollow. But I've read somewhere if his life remains above half when he fights beside you in Lost Izalith both him and his daughter are alive when you find them at Ash Lake.

Speaking of NPCs, the White Spider-girl leader of the Chaos Servant covenant seems to have it hard too. So sad ;_;

Times like this, i really wish you guys would use the spoiler tag. There may be people like me who haven't even gotten to these parts yet. Tears
(10-20-2011, 06:22 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be much easier to either farm at the rats or you can just play coop and PvP with others.

Almost everybody had a shitty start too, you should know.
^
This

I died around 10 to 15 times fighting the Asylum demon.

Then I found out there was a door to his left.

Ah geez, sorry >_<

I'll put a spoiler thing in any future spoiler-related items ._.

Side-note though, finally got through that forsaken darkly lit Tomb. Praise. The. Sun.
waahahaha fox how's being a red drakes pet dancer going for ya LOL

anyway caught up to my last game's save but now I'm wishing I still got the older save ... wish I got a better halberd from the mini bosses >>
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18