The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Can't wait for some chubby chick to cosplay maneater mildred Smile
Hahah oh Japan. Check out the face on his shirt.
Is that pic in Japan? Solaire look absolutely fabulous! LOL
lol even the sun on his chest liked it so much it went yaranaika.
Astora has some weird-ass knights.
Praise then Sun~

If anyone manages Gwynevere... just wow. lol.

I tried using Great Magic Weapon for my Ricard's Rapier +13 on my original character, and it's pretty gorgeous. Must think of new things~

Me I traded my pyromancy and ascend pyro to snuggly because I wanted a +10 fire claw Sad It was pretty bad.

I finally got summoned Smile

Tanginang damulag

Skip to 1:49
http://youtu.be/3EgVg9NNd4M?t=1m49s
Is this armor set real? o_o

[Image: npc_siegmeyer_firelink.jpg]
Yes it is. It's the Catarina set worn by Sigmeier, which you can also purchase in-game.
(11-22-2011, 04:37 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is. It's the Catarina set worn by Sigmeier, which you can also purchase in-game.

I wonder if he's quite a large guy without the armor on. LOL
the in game description says this is the standard design for the knights of catarina so it does not necessarily mean his fat but how he speaks makes you think otherwise if you've already heard it LOL
(11-22-2011, 01:32 PM)Sforza Wrote: [ -> ]Is this armor set real? o_o

[Image: npc_siegmeyer_firelink.jpg]

A bit on the heavy side, but it offers good defense Smile

Currently level 100 now, and farming blue titanite off the golems near Duke's Archives. Also fighting off the occasional invader and forest hunt.

Homing Crystal Soulmass + Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring = Good lord.
(11-23-2011, 02:15 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]Currently level 100 now, and farming blue titanite off the golems near Duke's Archives. Also fighting off the occasional invader and forest hunt.

Homing Crystal Soulmass + Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring = Good lord.

Don't forget the Dusk Crown for extra damage :p. Also noticed that the Bellowing Dragoncrest Ring also stacks with pyromancy... I mean, what the hell?

Holy shit! Patch 1.05 is out for NA
eto na ang patch hahaha(tbh i don't remember this game getting patched until now)

edit: Binago yung lock on. When facing multiple targets, moving the right analog stick will switch your targets Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18