The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Killed Queelag with an SL1 character. Now I'm off to Sen's Fortress. Then Now in Anor Londo. DDDDD:

Finishing this game seems possible with an SL1 character. I guess PvE is balanced, that you can still die against other mobs even when around SL70. PvP is another story though.
(11-06-2011, 09:25 AM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]Finishing this game seems possible with an SL1 character.

I'd pay to see this done. Woot
Reminds me of this guy. He seems to have made a commitment to beat the bosses in sl1 naked

I don't wanna do that. I only wanted to beat the game as a lowbie for the sake of trolling other people in the Undead Parish. LOL LOL LOL

Anyway, done with Anor Londo. Not sure which is the next stop. I might try Duke's Archives first for the Avelyn, not to mention Seath is one of the easiest to me.
even if I already have access to near infinite humanities losing 30 humanity cus some shrub blocked my roll and pushed me off a cliff still hurts
Raided Anor Londo about 3x with a SL1 character and was still able to kill two different hosts.

The other OHKO'd me though. Oh well. LOL

Edit: Also killed Seath. To make the whole playthrough easier (I hate those skeledogs in ToG), it's time I made a Crystal Ring Shield. I'll have to remember where the butterfly is at the forest though.
I have this eventual goal of playing the game as Simon or Richter Belmont from Castlevania. I'll just start out as a deprived/warrior with a masterkey and head for Blighttown to get my whip. I'll upgrade it to max Divine Whip + 10 so it turns into the Vampire Killer and get a bunch of items like throwing knives, firebombs, and such for ranged items. I'l also get Wrath of God miracle for the Holy Cross special attack LOL

I'm having trouble looking for an appropriate armor set for these vampire hunters though. There's no bandana set, and I don't know what to have these guys wear. I'm thinking Bandit clothes for torso and Leather boots for Simon (Iron ring or some bracelet for the arms) and something blue for Richter.

EDIT: Damnit, someone beat me to it.

As for me my eventual goal's are a warhammer 40k marine or grey knight (still thinking this one through)
str/dex

lightning claw, power sword, for armor maybe havel or black iron. to bad the bolter stand ins for this game suck D:

and I want to do wat TS said a fire bender
dex/faith build
flame and lightning cetus
pyro glove and talisman

ornstein armor , havel and the sumersault ring.

and for spells pyro spells + lightning spear.
If only there's a samurai helmet I'd have my own fantasy character too.

Napansin ko hindi na yata kailangang daanan ang blighttown at depths upang matapos ang laro(maliban lang kung kusto mong iligtas yung dalawang NPC)
I'd say saving mr pyro is worth the slog XD
I'm thinking of making a Magic Knight that uses a Rapier. Tested using the Greater Soul Arrow with the Magic Boost Ring, and it's... pretty awesome, plus my Rapier with the magic weapon buff can deal decent damage. Can't wait for the patch~
Anyone want to play jolly cooperation with me? Current SLs available for coop are 52, 28, 3 (which I'll move to SL15), and 1; their levels will never move for the sake of playing coop with other players through different dungeons. Main character is for PvP use only.

SL52 is a thief using katanas and an Avelyn for now. SL28 character is a cleric turned into a generic knight build. SL1 is a pyromancer I'm a bit lazy using, which I still need to beat Bed of Chaos and Nito with to finish its current playthrough.

@ Zefyr:

I'm also planning on making another PvP character (rapier user) as well. Although more on Hornet and Ornstein's ring, but that consumes like, 2 ring slots.
I'm starting over with a pyro. then head directly to the catacombs to get the gravelord sword(just for it's looks).

Btw is there anything that comes close to the +15 hollow shield? It just makes every other shield useless....
Nothing really, Hollow Soldier shield + 15 is top tier. It's gonna be nerfed in the next patch though, and the Baldur shield will take its place supposedly, but with poorer fire defense.

Speaking of the next patch, 1.04 has been delayed internationally because of patch 1.05 which comes out in Japan today.
Yeah, with patch 1.05

[Image: 2c502408.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18