The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Dark Souls (aka Project Dark)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Second guy reminds me of a Necromorph from Dead Space XD
Dark Souls gets a Doomsgay video, but with more content LOL
I do not know how to reply to this video...
What really bothered me

[Image: sakairim_zps190f7b70.jpg]
lol, I found it funny when I watched it way back.

I seriously doubt it'll be that bad/different from before. I think I sense some sort of similarity with how DmC played out. Here's hoping it sticks truer than the former, but a little change in direction can't always be that bad. Then again, we never know...

Derp.
My hopes.
Exact art style but up to true 720p (curent gen displays 1080p in upscaled 540p) True 1080p if its next gen release.
Servers and free to Co-op with friends (not all the time just in new areas a friend may invite another friend if the other friend has beat the area)
Dream- 5 online Ultimate bosses to fight with 4player co-op Say a lobby for each Ultimate boss is unlocked per playthrough after chosing a character you can chose to do story or an ultimate boss.
Facepalm
Wait, the masks.. suddenly familiar.
Hahaha console versions

Dark Souls Connectivity Fix - PC

Quote:DSCfix aims to improve the online experience when attempting to engage in jolly cooperation with friends. It is an interception DLL intended to be used with DSfix and functions by adding any online GFWL friends to your P2P connection pool before searching for random peers.
Hoh, I just watched it now from IGN. Love the fact you can use bows while moving now and there are dual-wielding specific moves this time while keeping the core gameplay the same as before.
Here comes my dream of dual wielding something with my Spear.

I like the other environmental things that they put in (breakable walls, falling if an enemy knocks you up [arguably this was already in DkS but hey], the darkness that needs a torch, etc)

The trenchcoat armor is looking mighty spiffy. Dat clothes animation. Wonder how the health and stamina works though. Honestly can't wait for this.
(04-12-2013, 11:11 AM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Here comes my dream of dual wielding something with my Spear.

I like the other environmental things that they put in (breakable walls, falling if an enemy knocks you up [arguably this was already in DkS but hey], the darkness that needs a torch, etc)

The trenchcoat armor is looking mighty spiffy. Dat clothes animation. Wonder how the health and stamina works though. Honestly can't wait for this.

Stamina and HP looks like it works the same as before. I think the major change will be the bows and crossbows at least in multiplay PvP since you can now use them while moving (albeit with high stamina usage, at least for bows).

That dual wield combo system suddenly might prove useful for shields with attack properties, allowing you to block and dish out damage at the same time effectively this time around (Though I imagine they still won't have 100% damage reduction and have high stamina drain and all).

I'm with you on the outfits, I can't wait to have my character try on new armor and builds.
Damn mods. From captain america shields to this naked Sonic teh hedgehog

Also heard that the PC version is region locked and so is DS2. Not too worried about it though.
[quote='J.E_Magog'
Also heard that the PC version is region locked and so is DS2. Not too worried about it though.
[/quote]

Yay! No more laggggggggggg
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18