The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like it says above. Anything on your media player, MP3 playe, CD player, phonograph, 8-track cassettes, etc, etc.

I've got this on mine

I am the wind: from the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack
YOU by: Yuria (Opening ng shuffle)
Kaze no Tadoritsuku Basho, by Blue Velvet...
I think it's supposed to be an OVA insert song for Kanon...
Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo
(Shakugan no Shana ED1)

the version of this song in my player(PSP) sounds like it's been cut near the end thuogh :sad: (pls help me find a better copy of this song)
Five against the world by Story of the Year, from the album "In the wake of determination"
Being by KOTOKO
(From Shakugan no shana 2nd OP)

pati Doom Trigger punta ka dito bestanime.com tapos search mo shakugan no shana
KOTOKO
agony
bkt pale di mo gusto si kotoko ganda naman mga songs nya eh^^
TY Azuma for the link.
The copy of thye song in that site was identical to mine(same cut in the end :sad: ).
Oh well might as well give up(I've DLed from many sources of this song, and ended up the same cut in the end :mellow: )
Quote:bkt pale di mo gusto si kotoko ganda naman mga songs nya eh^^
Eh...? La naman ako sinabi na ayaw ko si kotoko ah dba? Ok nman songs nya e. XD

Since I am here, 'might as well post what I'm currently listening:

Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill) - Alone in the Town
<!--QuoteBegin-Doom Trigger+Oct 10 2006, 01:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Doom Trigger @ Oct 10 2006, 01:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> TY Azuma for the link.
The copy of thye song in that site was identical to mine(same cut in the end :sad: ).
Oh well might as well give up(I've DLed from many sources of this song, and ended up the same cut in the end :mellow: ) [/quote:d25685952f]
WTF!?
Smile in your sleep by Silverstein, from the album "Discovering the Waterfront"
current music listening "full metal alchemist OST 1"
Ok... Kaze no is Kanon's ED...
Now I know...
hehehe ako angel song "Galaxy angel Eternal Lover's OP"