The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I listen to a lot of R&B from Usher, chris brown, ne yo, justin bieber, Rihanna and etc.

By the way, I'm looking for Confessions- usher cd,one with My boo song.. If anyone has one, hit me up and I'll buy it from you =)
Anything by Tenpei Sato and Kota Hoshino, like My Comrade and Pray For The Power.
I love to listen a electronic music when I'm playing or doing other stuff, I have several online radios with good shows and music, I mostly listen to trance but when I'm playing ACV and I'm not using a mic then I love to listen Happy Hardcore music or Drum & Bass (mostly liquid or jazz D&B) both styles are totally win and mix very well with ACV.
Current gasoline for making ACV emblems and doing speedpainting. Still preferred some of their older tracks though, but this should still do anyway I guess.

Holy shit, thanks Goat for that channel. Lots of fuel music for creativity and others.
Gentlemen, Drum and Bass.

I have to say though, nice FUCKING BEAUTIFUL MV.
I'm happy to see that most ppl here loves Drum and Bass! here's my contribution!

Doomsday is better. The Pinakel of DnB....

Because the plan definitely cannot fail.
Aaaand we're back to Freddie Mercury. Dat bass.

Hip Hop ginawang metal

You could say that the first half is now the official background music in my room. LOL

Fuels the all-night gaming ownage sessions.

For those moments when you have a "don't even think of messing with me" scowl on your face. Perfect for when you need to tell people to fuck off.