The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

v @ HH: It's made by NIS, so expect the similarities. LOL
Ooh love the style on that Thumbnail and it sounds kinda Disgaea-ish.
(08-22-2012, 12:16 AM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]

*cry* So sad...voices of a distant star was sooooo sad and romantic </3
Viral music meets metal songs by 331Erock on Youtube.

...He kinda looks like Rowan Atkinson / Mr. Bean, doesn't he? LOL
Caught this while listening to some guy's gaming stream. Not really a fan of Touhou(yet?), but the animation looks cool. Still looking for the original though :\
(09-02-2012, 11:46 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]...He kinda looks like Rowan Atkinson / Mr. Bean, doesn't he? LOL

A bit. I like that he's smiling while he plays.

The entire song is very, very good but from 4:42 onwards, it's nothing but an entire minute of the most moving, most powerful symphony ever to grace the Gundam universe. A majestic finisher indeed worthy of Unicorn itself.

Too bad the last minute of the song hasn't shown up in any of the episodes so far. They're probably saving it for when the Full-Armor RX-0 shows up in future ones. Tongue
I mostly listen to lite rock from the '80s and '90s. Bands like Toad the Wet Sprocket, The Black Crowes, Athenaeum, Collective Soul, Goo Goo Dolls and Better than Ezra may not be around much in this day and age but they still reign supreme in my book.

Here's one of my favorites, currently on my playlist at the moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-UBnjzJMQ0
(09-02-2012, 11:46 AM)HayWire Wrote: [ -> ]Viral music meets metal songs by 331Erock on Youtube.

...He kinda looks like Rowan Atkinson / Mr. Bean, doesn't he? LOL

Ah, it's the guy who made those renditions of Sonic 2 tracks. Big grin