The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found new ones

Maaya Sakamoto songs:
From
Escaflowne
Card Captor Sakura
Rahxephon
Arjuna

L'arc En Ciel songs:
GTO
Fullmetal Alchemist

Monty Python:
The Lumberjack song XD

And many more(too lazy to type)
Rage against the machine - Killing in the name.
Tribute - Tenacious D
Teh awesome AC4 soundtrack! Big grin
Tenacious D - F*ck Her Gently

If you haven't heard this song yet, download it NOW. It's the most romantic song ever. Jack Black is a genius.
Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies.

"All I wanted was a Pepsi" XD
Chicosci's self-titled album. The new one that came out a couple of months ago.

Ever since they first came out with Revenge of the Giant Robot a few years ago, their sound has been steadily evolving. From thrash rap-metal, to screamcore in Icarus then a post-punk/emocore hybrid in this one.

Impressive, most impressive.
Blanc et Noir - Kaleido star...
I like soft songs...
Bloodshot eyes - metal skin
Serpents tongue - dagger claws
Dragon wings - crooked horns- <a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-kJ2VO3MGs' target='_blank'>K.I.N.G</a>

ang sarap sapakin nung kumakanta Ninja but the song i like.
Van Halen - Hot for Teacher. lol at the line that says 'I don't feel tardy.'

EDIT: Bullet for My Valentine - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me)

Guys, download this song right now. it is now taking its place as my favorite song yet. also, I'm gonna start just editing my posts in this topic. I spam to much. LOL
Hikari Sentai Maskman - Tagalog Opening Song...

YEAH~!

I don't know the title eh...
Been listening to Tears for Fears recently. I didn't even know i had the songs on my PC until i accidentally clicked the "Search for media" button on Windows Media Player.

Gotta say that i've missed those songs, especially "Head Over Heels" and "Everybody Wants To Rule The World". Brings back a lotta memories.
AC4 OST from Leperman, lol
Original Fire & Wide Awake from audioslave.

i hope they dont play trivium down there in the philippines because they suck. simple plan too.
The Jazz and Electronic Internet Radio Stations on iTunes.

Seriously, there are good tracks in there. Lol if I find out a way to stream them onto our jukebox, I would. Big grin