The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bought 3 new CDs today, Van Halen's Van Halen, and The Foo Fighter's The Colour and the Shape, and In Your Honor.

Everlong, Best of You, DOA, and Friend of a Friend is awesome, go listen to them NAO.
I've been wanting the colour and the shape, until now i still dont have that record.

Me listening to:
<a href='http://youtube.com/watch?v=DF9AttPWjkg' target='_blank'>Bush- Inflatable</a>
Information High - Sharon Apple, Macross Plus OST
By artists only, and only those I like and listen to of course. I'm into music so it might seem like quite a lot, but I really am listening to them because it's on itunes shuffle play and this will be my first and only post (I listen to entire albums, not singles) Ninja

If you're into indie/uncommon north american/euro artists, you'll probably know most of them.

Pinoy Artists:

Freddie Aguilar, Joey Ayala, Noel Cabangon, Cynthia Alexander, Kitchie Nadal, Sheila and the Insects, Urbandub

Japanese Artists:

Ayaka, Otsuka Ai, Yui, Tokyo Jihen, Bump of Chicken, RIZE, Janne Da Arc, Berryz Kobo, The Brilliant Green, Lareine, La'cryma Christi, Kenichi Asai (Blankey Jet City, Sherbets), Plastic Tree, Glay

North American/European Artists:

Arctic Monkeys, The White Stripes, Belle and Sebastian, Scissor Sisters, Queens of the Stone Age, Wolfmother, The Automatic, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, The Libertines, The Cribs, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Eisley, Franz Ferdinand, King of Leon, The Horrors, Bj
Been listening to a band that a coworker of mine suggested. The name is Rocking Horse Winner and at the moment, i'm not too sure whether they're OPM or foreign. Its kinda a bit like bubblegum rock but the lead vox's voice is just so...

Damn...

Let's just say that i could fall in love with her even if all i know about her is her voice.

Oh yeah, found some new stuff from Silverstein, Rise Against, Fall Out Boy and Funeral for a Friend but haven't even opened the CD's yet because i can't stop listening to that girl.

*sighs*
There's this song I can't stop loving after seeing other people's reactions...
The Title's [or I think it is] Nan Bara's Room theme from Hand Maid May.

Irritatingly Cool.
Anyone remember this?

asi me gusta a mi(esta si, esta no)
<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y1mOtCN3o4' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y1mOtCN3o4</a>

Ar Tonelico soundtracks...

....hymnos... Happy
The Rolling Stones - Jumpin' Jack Flash
Helloween - I Want Out
Foo Fighters - Friend of a Friend.
Eureka 7 insert song, 'Songwriter'

Im playing it in 'repeat'
Songwriter?

lol, no offense or anything, but I thing you mean "Storywriter" by SUPERCAR. sorry, the music-nazi inside me made me do it LOL

and now I'm listening to it LOL
Dont worry, I dont get easily offended. hor hor

Ya, Storywriter, hehe I wasnt thinking back there. When I hear it while watching, it sounds good. When I downloaded it though, the song is kind of short :/ still, its nice.
FM5 - Ghost Dog