The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Music you're currently listening to...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks to Aruren's link, I am suddenly in a state of rage into making more emblems, but today's time tells me to sleep instead for now. Enough of 8-9am sleep mode.

Up yours, Heavy Metal

O___________________o

I can't stop listening to the DD menu song. HURRRRRR B'Z.
@Goat

IKR! I also have it on my Mobile phone, alarm and ringtone.. LOL!

Is it just me or this video seems faster? Like its on fast forward.....
do you wake up thinking that you were sleep gaming the whole night when the alarm goes off?
Nah, makes me realize Im back to reality once more where in you cant farm money just by hunting monsters outside of town.
This song was one of the last songs I listened to before graduating High School.

Yay for anti-bullying music \~.~/

And some random feel-good music

PFFFFFFFFT. XDDDD

Ahhh, early '90s. Happy
I thought that one was from late 80's.
I honestly ain't sure. I only became aware of that song around 1991 or so. Tongue

Edit: After listening to it a few more times, I suddenly find myself filled with Planetarian stuff. I mean, it does remind me of the novel. A lot. XD

Never really played any of the Halo games, even though i do find the entire setting pretty interesting. Managed to find this by clicking on random links while looking for power armor videos.

Peaceful, like driving on a seaside road at sunset or being outside on a clear, moonless night.