The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Only thing that is stopping me from playing Tera is its huge Download file. Anyway, has anyone actually seen Tokyo Jungle in local stores?
I don't understand most of what ya'll are talking about, but for what it's worth, I just finished Nexus and began Ninebreaker. I will be playing Last Raven in soon. Mwahahahaha! I'm excited.
(01-11-2013, 08:04 AM)gomezcreative01 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand most of what ya'll are talking about, but for what it's worth, I just finished Nexus and began Ninebreaker. I will be playing Last Raven in soon. Mwahahahaha! I'm excited.

I applaud your choice of games, my man. However, I would also like to ask if you managed to play Silent Line?
(01-11-2013, 12:19 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing that is stopping me from playing Tera is its huge Download file. Anyway, has anyone actually seen Tokyo Jungle in local stores?

How big is the download file? i cant wait for Tera it was one of the 2 paid MMOs i was gona grab whenever i got my PC. (hopefuly in 2 months i pray)
@Zefyr

If youre gonna try Tera, you might consider the EU version as it doesnt have any IP blocks.

(01-11-2013, 10:42 PM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2013, 12:19 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: [ -> ]Only thing that is stopping me from playing Tera is its huge Download file. Anyway, has anyone actually seen Tokyo Jungle in local stores?

How big is the download file? i cant wait for Tera it was one of the 2 paid MMOs i was gona grab whenever i got my PC. (hopefuly in 2 months i pray)

Well, the said requirment for the game says it needs atleast 50gb of free space..lol as for the download, I cant tell how big the file is.

A quick check on my computer says 20gb download..
Kaaaay. Dammit 'Murica >_>

I need to free up some spacies.
(01-11-2013, 01:35 PM)Skreija Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2013, 08:04 AM)gomezcreative01 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand most of what ya'll are talking about, but for what it's worth, I just finished Nexus and began Ninebreaker. I will be playing Last Raven in soon. Mwahahahaha! I'm excited.

I applaud your choice of games, my man. However, I would also like to ask if you managed to play Silent Line?

Haha, Yeah. I've played all the AC games up until Nexus. I got hooked on AC2 so I went out and bought them all at once. They've been torturing me as they lay unplayed on my library. ;__; but soon the torture will be over.
buy a xbox 360 and halo or minecraft pc?
(01-13-2013, 01:39 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]buy a xbox 360 and halo or minecraft pc?

minecraft pc is cheaper Big grin
(01-13-2013, 01:39 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: [ -> ]buy a xbox 360 and halo or minecraft pc?

Id love to play with you on xbox =) Admitingly though i agree, PC would be cheaper.

But what else clould xbox give? Halo, Alan wake, (realy good game i loved it) Gears wich MP wise is bad to me, BUT the story is fun with friends and its horde mode is allways fun, Play the true origonal of the ME series without the SUPER LONG LOAD TIMES on ps3.

Xbox gold membership is also something to take into account, it is 50$ a year but the service microsoft gives greatly overrules PS3.

I'm probobly missing alot of other stuff as well but those are some key things i think of for 360.
Minecraft it is, I'll put halo 4 on hold for a little while longer. maybe February.
Tried Tera just now and all I can say is Im not impressed.

Combat seems sloppy and its pretty much just a glorified point and click without the targeting feature and auto attack with the addition of dodge or block. PSO and RaiderZ has far superior combat PSO still being the best.

Questing is also the same ol' formula where in you get quest, go to location. Kill stuff, go back. Get reward, ask for follow up quest.

Character creation is not as good as expected too. Its what I call a Psuedo character creation becuase you pretty much just choose presets and edit a few things that doesnt really let you make a huge change. Same character creation with most games like Guild Wars 2 and stuff. You'd pretty much look like everyone else regardless of how long it takes you to edit. lol

Perfect World, Eve online and PSO 2 has far superior character creation.

Im not surprised its going free to play.

On other things, I registered for an alpha test for FFXIV on both PC and PS3.
Oh if you get a PS3 test PLZ let me play or tell me if its good! IM DYING FOR FFXIV:ARR!!!!!!!

What about Forsaken world?
planning on getting some time on minecraft and maybe Dynasty Warrior 6 on the PS2 since im gonna be jobless XD
Shame about Tera, but I think I'll try it anyway. It's the only game so far I can unleash my inner Spear/Lancer. I could be a Dragoon in FFXIV when it comes out though, lelz.

How do you get in on that alpha test for FFXIV ;_;?

Scratch that, Alpha testing registration is over. I'll try for the Beta Test then.

What country did you pick, Hell Heart? Somewhere in America?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32