The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
I wanna try this.
besides armored core im waiting for battlefield 3 than i have a long ass list of games i want and cant afford half of them
guess ima settle for
assassins creed revelations
final fantasy 13-2
bleach soul ignition(i think?)

and does anybody know if dark souls is worth the buy? and do i have to play demon souls to understand the story?
(08-27-2011, 03:23 AM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: [ -> ]and does anybody know if dark souls is worth the buy? and do i have to play demon souls to understand the story?

It depends on your gaming preferences. Remember, while Dark Souls may or may not be hard, it's certainly going to be a punishing game that will keep trying to kill you and waste your souls/money/humanity until you master the game.

Also, you do not need to play Demon's Souls to understand the story. Think of it as something like FF8 to FF9; same gameplay but different story.

E3 Demo:

Just check out the Dark Souls Thread.
so basically its the game for me ok but ima buy demon souls just to get a grasp of what i should expect from dark souls yea wasting my souls/money/humanity to master something is what i do well if its that hard like you say i will put it right up there with my trophies like finishing bayonetta on infinite climax mode, beating dead space 2 on hard core, beating god of war 3 on titan mode, and finishing occupation on arteria carpals on hard without kojima cannons

P.S you guessed it ima trophy whore >.<
i think bayonetta, and dead spaces are pretty easy even on the hardest difficulty, and i finished QBACFA occupation on arteria carpals on hard with a freaking blade, but yeah that just my opinion, i just have 250+ APM on starcraft 1 and i play terran and perfectly emulated the abilities of Flash, finished GOD HAND on Hard, it matters only a little.

played Demon Souls and i think the game is way too easy, and too predictable, but yeah that just my opinion, i just have 250+ APM on starcraft 1 and i play terran and perfectly emulated the abilities of Flash, finished God hand on Hard without any powerups, it matters only a little.
..................................................... gota make people cry and every thingErmm well maybe because im not that good at games as i thought, but yea i thought only having three saves for a whole entire run through on dead space 2 with very little to no ammo around with necromorphs that can kill you in three hits was an acomplishment, and doing a run through on bayonetta on hard without witch time with enemies that can kill you in 3 seconds was also an acomplishment ,and defeating 5 ACs with a partner that just serves as a warm up for the the major tea bagging that was going to go down but anyway I SALUTE AND HAIL YOU AS A GOD YOU IF YOU THOUGHT BAYONETTA ON INFINITE CLIMAX WAS EASY...............

ALL HAIL atdsutmWe're not worthy
Meh, as long as you don't think that you're the best of them all, you'll be fine. There's always somebody else that's supposed to be better than all of us. Just keep climbing.

To stay on topic, I'm thinking of playing Crysis (the first one, not Warhead nor 2) again with all the extreme/ultra-high quality mods, just to see if I do need a video card upgrade or just RAM again for 3D rendering. Then again the GPU's about 4 years old. Ermm
you are just as good as i am,i just dont wave my achievements to others like a GOD.
Gundam vs Gundam port on the PS3! Finally!!! Clapping

Gundam Extreme Versus Official Site

Info on the spec page for those who can't read Japanese:
Platform: PS3
Genre: Team Battle Action
No. of Players: 1-2 (offline) 2-4 (online)
Release Date: Dec. 1, 2011
Price: 8,380yen

I found out about it today after seeing a poster of it inside one of softmap's elevators Big grin
Dead Island, and ^ too. :p

This slipped under my radar. Seems to focus more on the shooty-shooty aspect than Space Marine does.
hmmm i wonder when the Ragnarok RPG thingy for the psp english version...if there well ever be will come out...

not liking the 3d but aside from that looks fun
I've been thinking twice on getting this until I saw this trailer and now I'm sold Sad

was planning to buy Ace Combat Assault Horizon but consulting mark who played the demo convinces me otherwise LOL

will just save up my money for a psp vita and Armored Core 5

question would it be worth it if I bought dark souls even if I won't be able to play with you guys? xbox and shitty internet and wat not.
(10-14-2011, 04:51 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]was planning to buy Ace Combat Assault Horizon but consulting mark who played the demo convinces me otherwise LOL

will just save up my money for a psp vita and Armored Core 5

question would it be worth it if I bought dark souls even if I won't be able to play with you guys? xbox and shitty internet and wat not.

On Dark Souls, I think yes, but would you be able to finish it on your own without help from anybody? It'll probably be like MH guild hall HR9 difficult.

Ace Combat Assault Horizon actually seems quite fun in a dumb fun sorta way. I plan on getting it when the price goes down to 1k pesos or so.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32