The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
ic well I can work with that buying dark souls tomorrow then LOL
Dark Souls
Rage
Arkham City
BF3

I hate this month!
Rusty Hearts

Dynasty Warriors Online
I'm thinking of playing something more casual this time around. Not the casual shooters though. LOL

IIRC somebody posted this one already, I think. Reminds me of The Neverhood Chronicles, Dark Seed series, Oddworld, etc. Which have their own artistic sense.

The following games will be released in March 2012:

Max Payne 3

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City

And of course, Armored Core V

When I find time, I'll try finishing Half Life Episode 2 -.-;
Resident Evil Revelatoins-Finally back to the old-skool gameplay (the one i prefer not that i don't like that action-horror)
Resident Evil Opperation Raccoon City-OMFG G-VIRUS AND NEMESIS ALL IN THE SAME GAME! Woot
Armored Core V-Operator position?! My Time to truly shine Gangster
As much as I hate ACNX, I'm planning on playing it again, because somehow I want to try out the Revolution Disc again. Not to mention look back into the events prior to ACLR.

RE: Operation Raccoon City as well; it's something I won't appreciate as an RE title, but as a different game like Kojima Core: For Answer. Must. Also. Wear gas masks. Hurrrrr.

And of course, I'm getting addicted to Assault Suits and Metal Warrior clones. Must play more!

Other than B.A.D., these are the ones I ended up liking.

^ If you've watched the Kummen Arc in VOTOMS, you'll notice how the scenery itself looks almost exactly the same to the series. Must be a homage.

^ (better yet, just click this link to skip the intro http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klPgcUNq5yU ; and the PS version sucked. hope i can get this to work)

^ (not exactly a sidescroller though)

Also some random, indie games as well, like this one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioV4ZHape...be&t=3m20s

^ The project halted for like, 2 years because the dude had some work offered by a company. I'll play this one in case he finishes it though.

Edit: ^ ^ The song is catchy too. Lol!

Yay. Imported the game. I'll have to wait a week more though.

As for ACV, fuck that. I'll just wait for it to be locally available. I don't want any GvG too; I prefer simulation over arcade-esque gameplay. >: (
re-installed GTA:San Andreas and [PROTOTYPE]. largely to have something where i can go around killing and ripping people to shreds to blow off steam XD
The new Armored Core...armored core 5 was it? when it comes out of course ^^
@Goat looks interesting what game is that? and is it in english?
(02-17-2012, 10:44 PM)RoninFang Wrote: [ -> ]@Goat looks interesting what game is that? and is it in english?

Kidou Senshi Gundam Senki Record U.C. 0081; aka Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C.0081. It's closely more of a simulation game compared to the Gundam VS Gundam series though. From what I know it plays like ACV too; you can be a merc.

Anyway, it's in Japanese. Even the Asian version isn't in English afaik, which made me import the game. Still waiting for it to arrive though.
Planning to REALLY finish Babel mode in catherine. Tongue
Dear Esther
Alan Waek
Silent Hill HD - never played sh2
and maybe Zone of teh gundams HD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32