The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Armored Core Brotherhood?

is that the adventures of short lighweight ac his heavyweight brother? Amazing!

... I know I know ...
And he can friggin' shoot laser from his eyes. With.. like.. no overweight shit and unlimited EN.

It's an ancient fraternity of pilots who have sworn to protect civilization from the shadows from the corrupt minds of the ones heading the "Alliance", which eventually became "The League".

Standard equipment for the Brotherhood include Hidden Parrying Blades, Human-Plus Vision, amazing mechanical agility, and for high-ranking brothers, Dual Hidden Parrying Karasawa-Finger Blades. Also descended from various "Deus Machinas". You also have the ability to blend with scrapyards and do "Leaps of Meccha".

Dear lord I'm bored XD

JUST got Tekken 6: BR. 1000 bucks in Data Blitz, lol.

I am so behind on games >_>
(12-02-2010, 11:51 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]Dear lord I'm bored XD

JUST got Tekken 6: BR. 1000 bucks in Data Blitz, lol.

I am so behind on games >_>

Let's meet up to play Tekken, anytime you're free Smile
You're from Paranaque right? Nix isn't too far away either.
(12-02-2010, 11:51 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]It's an ancient fraternity of pilots who have sworn to protect civilization from the shadows from the corrupt minds of the ones heading the "Alliance", which eventually became "The League".

Standard equipment for the Brotherhood include Hidden Parrying Blades, Human-Plus Vision, TP BOOSTERS, and for high-ranking brothers, Dual Hidden Parrying Karasawa-Finger Blades. Also descended from various "Deus Machinas". You also have the ability to blend with scrapyards and do "Leaps of Meccha".

fixed
------------------

we need a tekken/SF meet up this december, the fighting game tournament was a bit disappointing since there was just a few of us.

@Sforza
can you invite your tekken friends again, while we bring Kathy, kathy's brother ,jonathan and james.

im also talking to some people in tekkenzaibatsu to come for a meet.

(12-03-2010, 12:15 AM)atdsutm Wrote: [ -> ]we need a tekken/SF meet up this december, the fighting game tournament was a bit disappointing since there was just a few of us.

@Sforza
can you invite your tekken friends again, while we bring Kathy, kathy's brother ,jonathan and james.

im also talking to some people in tekkenzaibatsu to come for a meet.

Kelangan munang matapos yung renovations dito sa bahay, unless pwede kina DT Smile
its possible we will have it at our house
As long as there's this certain game called Street Fighter, anywhere is fine Big grin
God damn, andrew, you should know how fucking small our place is.
Guess who?

[Image: gametr9render02.jpg]
Oh, a reboot eh? Interesting.
sirit sino sya? XD
(12-07-2010, 06:25 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]sirit sino sya? XD

Gameinformer has the answer. LOL
... Lara Croft? LOL Dunno.

*edit: Hot damn, I submitted my answer before I refreshed the page XD

I guessed right WEEEEE~
SQUARE ENIX?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32