The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Has anyone tried this game?

How is it?

I wanna get it. They still have the limited Edishies with the deck of cards in it Clapping
Mass Effect 3
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Armored Core 5
Diablo III

Until those come out I'll be replaying:
Armored Core Project Phantasma
Armored Core: MoA
Killing Floor (want all my perks to be level 6: right now only demolitions and support are at 6)
Front Mission(s)
hmmm a new resident evil coming out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5Mi9F2jZ...ure=relmfu

hmmm feels much more fast phased compared to the other resident evil games hmm
call of dutyWhistleesident evil?
next thing you know you can do a 10 hit combo in resident evil XD
...gundam mosou 3 looks fun
Prolly a bit too popular nowadays; Dark Souls!

White Knight Chronicles II as well, but I'll have to wait for the NA release just so I can import my character from the first.

ME3. Epic (not that internet "epic" term where everything is epic), and lulzy (at least what I'm expecting due to 1 and 2). Big grin

Yes, it'll be on the PC like all MMOs anyway, and this'll most likely be P2P, but still.

Not to mention the old PSOish/ACish soundtrack around 2 mins from the start. LOL
Whoa, I loved the soundtrack of that whole vid. I may not play the game, but I'm sure to get the OST.
The only couple of PS3 games i'm currently waiting for so far.

Space Marine - September 2011
Dark Souls - October 2011

(07-18-2011, 08:50 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]White Knight Chronicles II as well, but I'll have to wait for the NA release just so I can import my character from the first.

Kinda curious about this as well but i'm still holding off since i haven't gotten around to playing the first game.
(08-10-2011, 03:03 PM)Fox Wrote: [ -> ]The only couple of PS3 games i'm currently waiting for so far.

Space Marine - September 2011
Dark Souls - October 2011

(07-18-2011, 08:50 PM)Goat Wrote: [ -> ]White Knight Chronicles II as well, but I'll have to wait for the NA release just so I can import my character from the first.

Kinda curious about this as well but i'm still holding off since i haven't gotten around to playing the first game.

IIRC, I think it was Rick (or probably another person) who said the WKCII comes with an EFFING WKCI copy. Waste of money for me since I bought the original WKCI instead.
hmmm interesting
what do you get when you combine ragnarok online's character creation system and world/theme, with no annoying kill stealers/jerks/lag etc with final fantasy tactics gameplay system?

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/04/19/rag...ategy-rpg/

i want my biochemist and champion back please XD
and i always wanted to play around with a whitesmith XD though since it will play like final fantasy tactics i guess all that agi would be for turn rate instead of dodge rate...hmmm just guessing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzTvyGls6Z8

@ TS and HW xd at least we dont have to worry about those annoying jerks and such anymore

though kinda prefered the sprites in 2d...they dont look so nice in 3d in my opinion

...so if you make a vit build...slooooow turn rate >_< ....tank paladin...slow >_<
and its going to be for the psp XD insert fluttershy "yey"
that RO thing looks interesting.

currently waiting for TF2 to finish downloading so i can play it (tho it may take a while, dota 2 tourney is taxing the steam servers i think. download speeds are low)
will get Portal 2 on Saturday.
finally, going to look for torrents of Alice: Madness Returns, Penumbra Collection, Red Faction and maybe Cold Fear
By the end of August: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
By the End of September: White Knight Chronicles 2
Tentative: Castlevania: Harmony of Despair
October 4: Dark Souls
November: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Thinking of playing Echo Night: Beyond while waiting for October 4.

Quote:Echo Night: Beyond is played from a first-person perspective, but unlike most other first-person games there is no use of firearms in the game.[1] When confronted by a ghost the player must run before the player character's heart rate reaches a critical level, otherwise he will die of a heart attack. There are no means of directly defending against ghosts, they must be avoided. The player's space suit is equipped with a flashlight, but must be kept charged by batteries. The ghosts can be defeated only by clearing the mist they inhabit, this is done by using a control panel to activate the ventilation system. To purify the souls of the dead, personal items important to them in life must be found and brought to them. The only exception to this is the priest ghost, who will pop out from time to time. When ghosts must be avoided, they can be spotted through the use of security monitors, which are placed throughout the station.

I guess you could say that this is sort of like Fatal Frame in space with no camera obscura, hence the ghosts aren't killable. LOL

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32