The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(01-18-2011, 12:33 AM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2011, 02:54 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: [ -> ]people at the office (and other contacts) are bugging me to play cityville ~.~ wont play it, but now ive got an itch to play Sim City 4 (actually Civ 5, but im not sure if my laptop can run it). also found this small game for the ps2 Metropolismania 2.

I've seen Civs 5 and if your worried about your laptop not being able to play it, the game has a setting that makes it look like civs 1 but yeah that also it ... it looks like civs 1

just the graphics or including the gameplay? coz im alright with civ 1 graphics. heck i play stuff like dwarf fortress and nethack which has ascii graphics XD

only the visuals will be dumbed down by the option you can always switch back if you want to marvel at a wonder of yours.
Less than a month from release@! can't wait!
(01-18-2011, 07:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: [ -> ]only the visuals will be dumbed down by the option you can always switch back if you want to marvel at a wonder of yours.

oooh nice, nice. im at 60% of my download XD

insta BUY! Some parts look like HD Monster Hunter, some parts DMC in party system. Looking forward to this!!!!
its based on kingdom hearts

the development team is also the guys who made KH
I'm not planning to play this after rewatching the video over and over till my eyes twitch'd...

She sounds like my 2nd year Chinese teacher LOL Rofl LOLRofl LOL Rofl
Given that it's English from a S.E.A. game... she's speaking pretty well XD
FF Tactics
Arkham Asylum

There are too many games coming out this year!!!
planning to play/test this after some ps2 nostalgia. This would've been mass effect Bluray edition (O____O)

Planning to play Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2, as soon as i can get the first one to work on Windows 7. Sad
Don't miss it! Assuming you've played KOTOR, you'll see hints that closely resemble each other (KOTOR and ME). Kind of like going back to an old game, but with a different universe altogether. xD
Been planning to play the first game as far back as 2008. Just haven't gotten around to buying or borrowing a copy until recently.
FINALLY!!! An ENGLISH Tales game on the ps3..............................coming soon.

vid related.

I hope they KEEP the option of using Japanese voices, I think my ears will bleed with their english dub. If not, then =/
YYeeessss!!! A Tales game!

P.S. Funky, Shadow of the Colossus sounds.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32