The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Okay, downloading DS2 Big grin I am now convinced.
finished downloading Princess Maker 5 last night. will see if i still have budgeting skills XD
The demo for Catherine is back on PSN again. Currently downloading it. I just hope they make the game available on stores soon.
japanese? hmmm i might go over their psn and download tales of grace demo as well.
I'm currently looking for simulation-survival-horror games. I'm thinking of playing RE: Outbreak (I only played the expansion) and Amnesia.

From what I've heard about Amnesia, it plays like Clock Tower/Haunting Grounds and Hellnight (or Dark Messiah); the usual run-away-only-option. There's a catch though, you can either keep running around well-lit areas or hide in an unlit place while avoiding to look at the monster (lest it will detect your presence and chase you), while also draining some sort of sanity meter at the same time.

Edit: Not to mention that a certain type of monster is invisible to the naked eye; you'll have to rely on your ears more.
That water monster. It's invisible, and you will have to rely on your ears and eyes to react to it.

That being said, Amnesia is a game that relies heavily on you having to react to sounds and sight, it will give you the creeps just by making you listen to it. If you're playing it, I suggest turning off the lights and using earphones to listen. Good times.
Cool. I usually turn off the lights whenever I play games (horror or not) so the scare factor might be little though. Of course, that doesn't mean the game itself won't be scary, especially with headphones. I'm thinking of getting Penumbra too.

So far, here's what I have again:

Amnesia - You know.
Penumbra - Like Amnesia.
Pathologic - http://blog.hardcoregaming101.net/2011/0...ic-pc.html
Killzone 3 - I had a bonus voucher worth of a few multiplayer unlock points prior to its release. I'll get it some time later.
RE: Outbreak - Quit possibly one of the most realistic survival-horror zombie simulators out there. Stupid and 50-50 selfish-and-helpful AI = common IRL. LOL
Dead Space 2: Severed - DS2 dlc with DS: Extraction characters.

^ Severed will be out on PSN stores for $6.99 by tomorrow. Good thing I still have around 15 bucks left in my account. I just hope it'll be worth it. I'm also curious on what happened afterwards in DS: Extraction, especially Nathan.

Burnout + 2012
gave up on Princess Maker 5, too much kanji XD

planning on playing FFTactics on the PSP and Riviera: The Promised Land
Dragon Age II~

Epic Mage battle animations is epic o3o
Along with Dead Island, I'll go play Dead State as well.

http://www.deadstate.doublebearproductions.com/faq/

Also, I'm currently dling a portable version of Zombie Fort. They said that it had too many bugs, but I might as well try it out.
I don't care if this is going to be a fucking mmo or something. I'll get it either way.

if it is an mmo ac5 just got a competitor Domo that looked really nice
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32