The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Got my game plan for Halloween, first Armored Core 1 to celebrate it's 15th birthday, then play Slender, and to top it off Mugen Souls.
Gents I am currently downloading PSO2 as we speak.
Putang Ina I wish I bought this first. Looks like a good FPS + RTS hybrid.

My one reason to get a preowned 360. Fuck the ps3 btw, it's nothing more than a Blu ray player now.
Well I guess I have a real reason to get a Vita in the future, Gods Eater 2 is still in active development. http://godeater.wikia.com/wiki/God_Eater_Wiki
All I have to do is my psp updated and it's good to go.
I thought Battlefield was Huge. Fuck you Soneh
(11-26-2012, 01:02 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]I thought Battlefield was Huge. This thing should be at the top of my to get list for next year. Hopefully it still has a healthy player population when I get back to it. Holy shit it's FREE!

LOL I saw TmarTn mentioning "PS2" it dose look pretty awsome but i just dont like the "future wepons" it looks too syfy and fake for me to get serious with, thats what happened to DUST 514 on PS3 Annnd the servers constantly were bugging off ~_~ Sont dose a horible service with MMO type games like that. i pray Final Fantasy XIV Online "A Realm Reborn" wont be so bad.
Im a bit more worried with the player population here(if it's true that you get hundred of people in one map) and the amount of lag if I ever decide to connect overseas.
I'm anticipating A Realm Reborn too. Does the PS3 version still need subscription fees ._.?

That would translate to the PC version as well huh...
(11-29-2012, 10:14 PM)Zefyr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm anticipating A Realm Reborn too. Does the PS3 version still need subscription fees ._.?

That would translate to the PC version as well huh...

Im asuming what i have heard was that the new copys on disc will come with a 1 month trial. However like FF11 online that i played on xbox a year back. you will half to make a SE account, link your PSN, and activate your account and BS after BS process then youll be charged after the first month probobly 15$ or so. (this is only speculation from FF11 and SEs "Security process")

(11-29-2012, 05:58 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: [ -> ]Im a bit more worried with the player population here(if it's true that you get hundred of people in one map) and the amount of lag if I ever decide to connect overseas.

Honestly until "broadband" is replaced with Fiber optic super speed i dont think something like this will ever be posible or at least fun for long. we can see this in games like DUST 514 and MAG. MMO type FPS is just too much i belive.
(11-30-2012, 11:57 AM)Saika Darkmoon Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly until "broadband" is replaced with Fiber optic super speed i dont think something like this will ever be posible or at least fun for long. we can see this in games like DUST 514 and MAG. MMO type FPS is just too much i belive.

It was pretty disappointing now that I've tried it. I only found one server in Australia and players are too spread out across the map. The gameplay isn't very impressive either, and for a space-themed shooter everything runs at a slow pace. The guns felt fake. The drop pods seems to serve no purpose other than a spawning gimmic. I had more fun playing the short lived Section 8 Prejudice than this.

-----
Gonna try Tribes: Ascend later.
Almost forgot about MWO too...
Strike Suit Zero

Tales of Graces for ps3

Ragnarok Online 2: legend of the second for the pc planning to go Monk/Alchemist since i miss my champion and alchemist XD

random thoughts with haywire about RO2:legend of the second

Main Job Assassin and Life Job Chef combination

could you imagine the assassin in your party going

try my cooking :3

Blink

Main Job Priest, Life Job Blacksmith

so what your planning to bless your weapons with holy water when you make them

Main Job Rogue, life job artisan

everyone is always looking at the Rogue kung may nawala na gamit and the rogue is going

"Honest i didnt steal these i made them myself"

or sa case ko Main Job Monk, life job Alchemist

ayan yan those random muscular models endosers for those random health drinks

"Drink this *while my character is flexing* to get a body/face like this etc etc" well you get the idea

or if they put back the potion pitch skill pag hahagis sa party member ang potion bigay na bigay na sound...and 1 percent chance to knockout ally instead could a imagine a giant potion bottles heading your way XD

or Monk + Alchemist

ayan yan drunken master XD i make i my own booze LOL XD

Awwww snap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32