The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Games you are planning to play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
planning to play the Fatal Frame series when next rest day. looking forward to getting scared (which has been a while)
Fatal Frame. Scariest piece of shit game I've ever played. (BTW. I suggest you get a huge HD TV + surround sound.)

Ok. Imma play Fatal Frame again. LOL
Fatal Frame HD (O_________O)
I'm gonna shit bricks.....
wont be getting an HD TV until i get my room fixed/remodeled. thats gonna take a while too since i'll be doing everything. well maybe with some help from a friend to move furniture around and paint. but yeah within the year i guess. sa ngayon tiis muna sa normal na tv at crappy audio (balak ko sana headset para mas immersed pero walang phone jack yung tv -.- )
I think you can get one for as low as 6k.
(02-09-2011, 05:54 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]I think you can get one for as low as 6k.

where? what brand?
Hanns-G or Chimei? You could check your usual PC stores in Gilmore for a good deal.
Chimei ones are pretty good. 4 rr members have one. hahha
Note though that they're talking about Monitors. These aren't HDTVs cuz they have no built-in tuners and the speakers, if any, are usually very weak.
(02-09-2011, 03:59 PM)NiX Wrote: [ -> ]Note though that they're talking about Monitors. These aren't HDTVs cuz they have no built-in tuners and the speakers, if any, are usually very weak.

Which is the reason why we have ours hooked up to stereos or headphones. The tinny speakers on the 24EH monitors have the same wonderful sound quality as months-long fingernails being scraped on a chalkboard. Glare
im ok with a monitor since i can always hook up my laptop to it for dual monitor fun XD
3 more days until Complete.....global......saturation....

I'm waiting for my DL to finish =__=
Singularityyyy. A surprise around every corner.

But compared to Dead Space 2, I thank the time when I play Singularity again. DS2 is just... just... HOLYSHITWHYWON'TTHEYDIEOMGIT'SSODAMNDARKAAAARGHTHEY'RERIPPINGMEAPARTFUUUUU.
Enchanted Arms - Yep, I've been missing a lot in retrospect (including Little Big Planet). I saw The President of The United States of America's powersuit as some sort of unlockable golem (with a line of "RRRRRIIIICHHHHAAAAAARDD!!!" when attacking) and wanted to have it since that. Also saw a used copy that costs 800php.

And also anything ported to the PSP2. It's decided, my sister's going to get the 3DS so I'll get Sony's. Hope she lets me play MML3 and RE: Revelations (HUNK HUNK HUNK).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32