The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hmm, they left the ending open-ended <_<
Still I'm guessing that what they're saying near the end doesn't mean it's not them. That mature guy that Daisuke might be referring to might be him someday (let's just say a new him) and that girl Hinako is mentioning might be her someday, a more open Hinako (new her). Then again, they left it on the readers' imagination.

Anyway I'm gonna strangle myself for skipping a lot of chapters and went straight for the ending X_x
Black Dragon Wrote:Anyway I'm gonna strangle myself for skipping a lot of chapters and went straight for the ending X_x

Heresy! Blasphemy! Sacrilege!

Unfair that you went straight for the ending and skipped all the cliffhangers.
Nix really had to say it twice Tongue It was really that bad waiting for the next chapter whenever one was finished reading the current chapter.
Pinkittee did the same. BOO.
For those reading Gantz: IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME.
@nix: LOL true very true LOL
Just finished reading Bitter Virgin [had second thoughts abbreviating, because this is one holy book]

The ending was very good. Realistic and well thought off. All the well placed cliff hangers paid off right after seeing the words -The End-.

We want a part two!! [Parang sinehan lang eh no.]
HE'S BAAAAACK! KEI IS BAAAAAAAACK WHOOOPDADOODLEDOOO!

ah- Ehem. lol
Shintetsu Wrote:HE'S BAAAAACK! KEI IS BAAAAAAAACK WHOOOPDADOODLEDOOO!

ah- Ehem. lol

I'm rooting for Reika!!! Shifty
I'm reading Yotsuba& at work and I'm starting to creep people out by laughing randomly.
Currently reading: Kamen Rider Spirits
Sforza Wrote:I'm reading Yotsuba& at work and I'm starting to creep people out by laughing randomly.

Is the ampersand there a typo? And where did you find this manga?
Shintetsu Wrote:Is the ampersand there a typo? And where did you find this manga?

4chan.biz

The title really is Yotsuba&!
NiX Wrote:
Black Dragon Wrote:Anyway I'm gonna strangle myself for skipping a lot of chapters and went straight for the ending X_x

Heresy! Blasphemy! Sacrilege!

Unfair that you went straight for the ending and skipped all the cliffhangers.

I'll keep that in mind next time Ninja
I'm currently Ubel Blatt. It's pretty good, however, the mature theme will definitely make you not want to read it while your younger siblings is in the room...
Currently reading Pretty Face, HOTD and waiting for a Gantz update.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27