The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
UxU's translators vanished.

Gantz takes too long to update.

F-Compo is an ongoing project, despite old drawing style

Hahh... Manga meh.
Naruto's actually pretty interesting right now. Hunter x Hunter too.

I actually sort of liked the latest gantz chapter. Sure there wasn't much development, but I don't really mind since the previous arc was so freaking long.
The end is near for Gantz.

UxU update, but it's too late. The feeling's gone. xD
(11-21-2008, 12:15 AM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]UxU update, but it's too late. The feeling's gone. xD

Yeah. I should have waited for it to be completed. The recent chapters remind me of the ones I just blazed through in the past to get to the really interesting bits.
Gantz 288 looks like it's going to be an epic epic chapter. I can't wait.
Because of the bump to this thread, I've noticed UxU has finally finished Volume 9. Don't be fooled with what's happening in the last chapters, I'm pretty sure we're still a long way off from anything really exciting happening.

Yup, I mean the sex. V_V
ehehe poor classmates of nishi LOL
reading Yuria 100 Shiki yes I know what it is but its just hilarious LOL
I never thought I'd be saying this but Naruto has actually been kicking some serious ass in the past few chapters.
syet just read Gantz 291

100 pointer weapons having no effect damn this sucks I want to read the next one so badly X_X
Yeah Gantz is shifting up to a higher gear again. Unfortunately, there's nothing fun about getting only 15 pages every 2 weeks. -_-
graaah where are the stuff late as usual grrr waiting for new chapters is so irritating

and sadly it seems the people translating yuria seems to have given up or something >_> its been a while since new chapters has come up...
Oy, if you guys liked Bitter Virgin, try Girls Saurus. Same artist, comedy/romance/H mix.

I still think the title sounds lame though.
I've started reading Hajime no Ippo last week. My only regret is not reading this gem earlier. 10 volumes down...70+ more to go!

Mashiba's Flicker Jab and Hitman Stance=MG42
(03-03-2009, 04:50 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: [ -> ]I've started reading Hajime no Ippo last week. My only regret is not reading this gem earlier. 10 volumes down...70+ more to go!

Mashiba's Flicker Jab and Hitman Stance=MG42

Fancy that. Haha. I started reading the series since around last month. Looks like the series has no intention of ending anytime in the next couple of years. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27