The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Bitin. Mirai Nikki=Monthly Update=Ouch.

The same as being ridiculed for not reading well.

Next: Akane-Chan Overdrive. 9 chapters with 60+pages is like 27 of a normal manga...so..yeah.

Ecchi~ 'Shrooms~
[Image: 44.jpg]
I found chapters 63 and 64 of Unbalance X Unbalance on Manga Fox: http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/serie...unbalance/

Who do I have to squeeze to see the next chapters? All this waiting is pretty sucky.
the latest gantz wah meeeh >_>
Not if you're a Kurono fan. LOL

We need more UxU updates~
I dunno if you're into this kinda stuff, but it was kind of a good background for a comedy.
Hey Shin, I'm a Kurono fan. But I gotta admit that the latest chapter is pretty meh indeed.
Yeah, considering Gantz's reputation of gore, that's kinda meh.

On the bright side, UxU65=OMG!?

@Kanon: You DO NOT suggest something like that easily. Srsly. Though it's not a problem to me, most other members will find this...vexing. LOL
It's ok though, keep your streak up! You'll be appreciated! Pirate

I imagine lots of people fainting.
(10-02-2008, 04:52 PM)Shintetsu Wrote: [ -> ]On the bright side, UxU65=OMG!?

I did not understand the dialogue in this chapter. At all. Whoever did the scanlation, failed.
I agree, it wasn't the usual scanlator.

It's the same happening, either way.
Hunter x Hunter 281 out!!!!!! Holy wow, nabuhay si Togashi. Big grin
The next chap of UxU was also out. Uneventful, yet dramatic. Meh.
Yay! Another pointless new Gantz chapter. -_- Unless of course these new characters are being introduced just so they can be killed off and put into the Gantz game. At bakit 17 pages nalang per issue?!? Tapos bi-monthly pa rin... wah this sucks.
kei should have punched the guy hehehe

but seriously stop it with the teenage angst fillers!!!
Hahah butas yung guy na yun kung sinapak siya ni Kei. Yep, ang emo ng recent chapters. -_- Ang iikli pa. Sobrang bitin talaga.
Lucky bastard, eh.

The calm before the storm, that's what we're seeing now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27