The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Well, reality is different.

Basta, what's in fiction stays in fiction. That's what keeps us normal people. LOL

Nix, you might like Suzuka, read it if you have time.
Just finished Suzuka. I really liked it, though the end was obviously rushed.

It may have sports involved in it, but the romance outweighs all that. And though there's an anime, according to reviews, it wasn't as good as the manga, so I assume it'd be a pain to watch.
The Suzuka anime stops at around chapter 73 of the manga and does not continue to the later parts where old friends meet each other again (I don't want to spoil anything for anyone :p). It is understandable that the anime story is a bit lacking especially considering the whole anime just covers half of the entire manga series.
Reading Billy Bat. Another total mind fuck manga from Naoki Urusawa, the creator of Pluto and 20th Century boys.
Anyone reading Lost+Brain? It screams Death Note all over lol
[Image: rimage_0046.jpg]

Adorable. LOL

EDIT: Oh man, I also like the side stories, 'Garma of Space Island' and 'Captain Zaku'. This manga series is definitely one of my favorites now Big grin

[Image: rimage_0112.jpg]
Jask made me read Fujoshi Rumi. I really, really liked it because it's so funny and it reminds me of some of my friends.

Fujoshi Rumi (妄想少女オタク系 Mōsō Shōjo Otaku-kei?, lit. Geeky Girl Obsession) is a Japanese seinen manga series written and illustrated by manga author Natsumi Konjoh (紺條夏生 Konjō Natsumi?). The series is a comedic romance between two high-school fujoshi and the boys who fall in love with them; much of the humor comes from parodies of stereotypical fujoshi behavior and other otaku topics, and a large number of pop culture references

You can get it here: http://www.thewafflehouse.net/projects/mousou.php
Has it been completed? I'd love to read it if it isn't too long.
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/mousou_shoujo_otakukei/

My link above was broken. This one works for sure though.
It's also until volume 3 already Smile
Been reading Otaku no Musume-san for the lulz.

Zero is also finished, and the sequel, Zero - Circle of Flow has already started to show up.
Jake, I lol'd at the Gundam reference, but the rest just made me say "MITCH!". I'm kinnda confused though, at first its like a Shojo manga, but then the panty shots and sexy curves make me think its the type of Shojo manga for guy readers.

EDIT: Shit sobrang laugh trip kung naintindihan ninyo. LOL

Oh and I've been reading Otaku no Musume-san as well, though I stopped because it started becoming so-so in the recent chapters IMO.
now reading Go! Tenba Cheerleaders

I'm assigned in Typesetting these... and I have to do this... with stealth... Ninja

I hope I'll be given a different project soon... >.<
Emf~ currently reading a lot of manga to study them...
Can't believe I'm reading manga to study it.. >.<

err... I need some one shot mangas w/ different settings...
can you suggest some good ones?

(still not finished typesetting.. =.=)
Try 13.

I can't remember anything other than that, but you could try doujinshi! LOL
err.. yeah.. everything there's one shot.. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27