The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I just started with Onani Master Kurosawa, it was pretty dull in the start. However, the last pages of the latest chapter really caught my interests.
anyone know a place to read gantz onemanga discontinued showing it.
Someone got attracted to gorey manga all of a sudden.
clonezero Wrote:anyone know a place to read gantz onemanga discontinued showing it.

mangahut seems to have it
only gantz only gantz....

It seems to give a somewhat similar vibe Saikano gave for me...

and ty BD for the directions ... why did you place it on black anyway?
I love gantz. FINALLY, natapos na din yung osaka arc. You can get it on mangahut or download from stoptazmo.com
On to Gantz-- Why does he appear only when things get worse. -_-

Sayang, Mr.NiceGuy (forgot his name, tall guy) would have had his first girlfriend. lol
fangirls won't approve of it?
To feed their bishoujo fantasies, yep.

But then again, he can always die. Then Reina will lead the team. Musheeee~ :3
clonezero Wrote:only gantz only gantz....

It seems to give a somewhat similar vibe Saikano gave for me...

and ty BD for the directions ... why did you place it on black anyway?

Licensing companies may be spying on us LOL j/k
Finally, an update to Bitter Virgin! Woot

http://www.onemanga.com/Bitter_Virgin/25/
Thank you lord for new Bitter Virgin chapters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As usual, Chapter 26 has a GIGANTANORMOUS cliffhanger. But it's still satisfying somehow.

Aikawa looked incredibly cute on pages 21 and 22 of Chap 26. Big grin
OMG Bitter Virgin chap 27 out already!

EDIT: Just read it. I thought the first half was the cutest ever. And then the ending arrived. Holy crap I don't know how the mangaka does it be she just keeps outdoing her previous cliffhangers!!!!!!!!!!!
I am not reading that until the volume is over. Waiting from cliffhangers can be bad for my health Tongue
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!! Bitter Virgin 28 is out. The scanlators are doing an AWESOME job. I guess the cliffhangers are killing them just as much. Tongue

4 more chaps to go? Big grin

EDIT: Just read it. For those that have been holding back, now's the time to dig in. Chapter 28 is probably the meatiest chapter ever. And the last page... damn. It can end there and I wouldn't mind.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27