The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: The MANGA Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
^Seconded. But hell, extra chaps=win.
If you've already read chapter 28 and you're happy with it, don't bother reading chapter 29 until chapter 32 is released. Reading it now will just negate whatever positive vibes you got from chapter 28. -_-
Er..ok. is 32 the last chapter? :s
Paki delete nalang yung previous post.

http://w17.easy-share.com/1701317685.html

Here's chapter 30 of Bitter Virgin if you can't wait for one manga to upload it.

EDIT:

Yep, just save yourself the agony and wait for Chapter 32. But if you really can't wait, chapter 30's cliffhanger is a bit easier to bear than 29.
Bitter Virgin has finally been completed!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mangaworld.org/

EDIT: The ending was satisfying enough though it somehow left me longing for more.

To quote the scanlator (who did an awesome job, by the way): "...It's been a wild ride. I've never seen so many cliffhangers in all my life, and I hope I never see so many again..."
Gah, onemanga.com has the last chapters already.

Parang bitin.
Hahah I thought so too at first Shin. But if you look through the words and you analyze the whole situation. you'll find that the ending's really nice and really fitting.
I'm impressed with the way it ended, it was very satisfying. Though that new guy in the end was rather abrupt :p I liked the way they were able to portray each of the major characters.

I'm still for the blonde girl until the end. Smile)
Yes, yes, it was fitting. Good for them.

I now hope that they update UxU and Zero. :s
Hahah you're still for Kazuki, Rick? Well yeah, she's got the nicer tits. XD Aikawa's just incredibly incredibly cute though.

Oh and though that dude's appearance was a bit abrupt indeed, he actually did appear several chapters back. He was the random guy that confessed to Aikawa during one lunch break.
Geek fail. *sigh*

He should have done what Kazuki did, lol. The transformation thing.

I'd understand how anyone unbiased would want to choose Kazuki.
Still, Daisuke's sister for the win!
NiX Wrote:Still, Daisuke's sister for the win!

And thus, Nix says my thoughts about this whole series eloquently.

Still, it was a good realistic ending, unlike all these other cheesy mangas.
But if you think about it:

1. Daisuke will wait until Hinako finds someone more mature than him. Is that possible given that they're together? Highly unlikely.
2. Hinako will wait until Daisuke finds a more cheerful girl. Does Daisuke even want a more cheerful girl? Nope.

So that means that they'll be doing a hell of a lot of waiting. Therefore, I think they'll be together for the foreseeable future.

Or you can interpret it that Daisuke himself will eventually be that more mature man and Hinako will eventually be that more cheerful girl.

As for Mrs. Suwa finding out about Hinako's past, well so what? Her own (hawwwt) daughter got impregnated by a married man and she took it pretty well. Given that what happened to Hinako wasn't of her will, I'm sure mommy will understand.

Anyway, yeah that's the strong point about this ending. It satisfies you enough but still keeps things realistic and leaves room for personal interpretation.

All in all, definitely one of the best manga I've read. Short and very sweet.
Yeah it was nice when it lasted, and it was good for the author to leave the future of the characters up to the imagination of the readers.

I'm banking that since Daisuke has helped Hinako get over her fear and mistrust of men (realizing through Daisuke that not all men are rapists and they are approachable, that's step 1), she's learning to be strong on her own and eventually leave the relationship. From my perspective, the only basis of their relationship is Daisuke trying to protect Hinako from whatever, but since Daisuke already gave her the strength to move on with life, the two of them will eventually drift apart due to Hinako eventually being able to stand up for herself and no longer needing Daisuke's protection. This is what I think is going on when Kazuki said that the both of them will not last.

Hinako even wanted to run away from it all when she told her teacher that she's thinking of going to another school wither due to the misinterpretation of love or not to destroy the already present protector-friend relationship she has with Daisuke, and is afraid of going beyond that type of interaction (This is just me and my speculation based on what I know though).

Contrast this with Kazuki's choice to explicitly be with Daisuke, which shows genuine feelings for him despite Daisuke rejecting her affections in addition of her willing to wait for Daisuke (This is the reason why I like Kazuki more than Hinako Tongue. While Hinako's background is tragic, Kazuki is more deserving of a genuine love relationship, especially if Daisuke never found out about Hinako's past). Of course, this is pure speculation based on what I know, it is possible that both Daisuke and Hinako will truly develop a meaningful relationship, and/or Kazuki moving on as well.

An uncertain future leads to many possibilities. Smile)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27