The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Didn't you try typing /Guild Raven Republic ? I think that's what you hafta type pag may spaces between names...
I did just that...
Unfortunately ayaw...

<a href='http://ro.doddlercon.com/guides/Hugel.html' target='_blank'>>>Read This<<</a>
Well, at least represented na tayo, kahit sa RO. How many guildmembers do you have already? Yo, sali ako pag may character na ko hah?
Ehehe...
2 pa lang kami, me and clonezero...

In the Ragnaboards, there were only a few who played/plays AC -I think 3, based on the number of people who replied-...
The last ones they played? Those from the 1st gen...
If they ever become RR Members and and join PACT, no offence, but they may only end up being LX fodder, feeling like they haven't played AC in a long time...

OK...
Hindi pala ganun kaunti... 10 have replied...

Oh yeah...
Ano nga pala pangalan ng Staple mo Fox?
You too Horsie...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 8 2007, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 8 2007, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ehehe...
2 pa lang kami, me and clonezero...

In the Ragnaboards, there were only a few who played/plays AC -I think 3, based on the number of people who replied-...
The last ones they played? Those from the 1st gen...
If they ever become RR Members and and join PACT, no offence, but they may only end up being LX fodder, feeling like they haven't played AC in a long time...

OK...
Hindi pala ganun kaunti... 10 have replied... [/quote:865baba86a]
Which boards? Official RB or Unofficial RB?

I haven't logged in to ORB ever since 2005 because it got so congested. If it was URB, i used to know a guy there named Exile who played the heck out of AC3 and named himself after a certain pilot. Too bad since URB's down for the count and i dunno if i can contact the guy and get him to join.
Sa Official...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 8 2007, 05:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 8 2007, 05:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Oh yeah...
Ano nga pala pangalan ng Staple mo Fox?
You too Horsie...[/quote:cd714b220a]
Wait, pangalan mismo ng staple AC or pangalan ng character sa RO?

'Di pa naman ako gumagawa ng character sa chaos eh, wala pa CD ko na Noghaltz. 'Di pa binibigay ng kaklase ko. XD
ng AC...
I decided to make them our titles...
Blah.

Shadow Panzer or Schattenpanzer would probably do.
Simple lang sakin. My main staple is Omega. But if you want a snazzier member title just call me the Long-Ranged Psycho. Big grin

Iba na lang. Just call me the "Daydreamer".
No Problem...
I'll have them up by Saturday...
Ask if anyone plays AC4 please,I never seen a AC4 player besides Saajasuto
I could lend you my other account boss Fox well that is if your actually planing on playing Ro...

anyway i have a male account that I just revived and its of some use I am willing to LEND it to someone if they need it.
Cool...
Penge items...
Ehehe

Anyways, anyone have a spare shield to spare?
Just kidding...

Anyways...
I used to have a female account...
I used it to spy on my guild members from my original account.
Effective actually...

Hell~!
Other players think that I'm actually a girl...
AHAHA~!
spare shields me but all my shields have not + =P

items ... I don't think I have much items of value anyway I'll be OL tomorrow at 8 am till 1 pm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20