The Raven Republic Forums

Full Version: Ragnarok Online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
dang I've been farming orc zombies in the orc dungeon for sometime now and the one that gives me a card is the one that was bothering me while I was hitting a white plant talk about irony Blink

PM me right know my chars name is Serra May (may space yan ah!)

ano ba ung sayo?
LOL hindi ko man lang napa 90 yung character ko dahil jan sa Orc Dungeon. LOL puro farm lang ako. LOL

Kaya hanggang 83 or 86 lang ako.
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 7 2007, 04:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 7 2007, 04:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> dang I've been farming orc zombies in the orc dungeon for sometime now and the one that gives me a card is the one that was bothering me while I was hitting a white plant talk about irony Blink [/quote:7a8cc5b3b3]
Well that was long ago...
Ehehe...
Kunat no?

Anyways, I'm also in the Orc Dungeon, gathering Orc Claws...
You guys pretty much know what I'm gonna do with it...
Then add a savage bebe card, then BOOM~!
buti nga kayo 80-90++ eh ako lvl 72
Tabi mo na lang, barya na lang yan ngayon...

Ako? Lv49...
Rapid fire ang Gatlinggun right?
Add 5% Stun chance to that and Boom!
Let's see your target get up close...
Ehehehe...

I'm playing now...
Orc Dungeon?
I think 5% curse would do better ( and its more full proof)

@ kuya serene ano sinasabi mo di ko gets
at ano mga pagnalan nyo sa RO? ako ginagamit ko pang farm ung lvl 72 knight ko sa pangalan ay Serra May

anyway magkano ba orc zombie card???
Nah, I'd rather Stun...
Anyways...
My characters are:
Jaeshi (Lv50 Swordie-> Crusader)
Cascade Ranger (Noob-> Gunslinger)

I use Jaeshi more...
wah im PMing you but why don't you answer T_T
Yay. My classmate's gonna lend me his PRO Noghaltz to me. Big grin
yey kasali na knight ko sa guild Happy ako na daw mag iinvite sau goat!
Ok. Pahihiramin daw ni RJ (yung masungit na mataba Shifty) yung CD niya ng Noghaltz sa akin. Yay lol.
Looks like i've missed a lot of stuff. Still haven't made a new account with all the stuff i've been doing. Can anyone post a decent starter build for a gunslinger. Newbie-friendly preferably because i haven't played for almost a year already.

Nga pala, kelan next online meeting para makasali naman ako?
<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Mar 3 2007, 09:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Mar 3 2007, 09:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Mar 3 2007, 09:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Mar 3 2007, 09:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I see...
Next Saturday then.
What time? [/quote:f604460e37]
either 8:30 am till 10:00 am or 1:30pm onwards [/quote:f604460e37]
There...

Anyways, About the Gunslinger Build,
Starter:
9 Agi
9 Int
9 Dex

Then
9 Agi
9 Int
50 Dex

Then
80/70 Agi
9 Int
50/60 Dex

It says that you can use Archer equipment on Gunslingers...
If it's true, you can level them up the same way you do on archers...
DEX-dependent too, are they?

That'd be great since gear for archers are pretty common. BTW, what's the name of the guild you made, Serene?
What else but -Raven-Republic- Ayaw nila ng may space eh...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20